• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

unattractive feet?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
I've always been self conscious of my feet.

My toes are oddly shaped and it's embarrassing to take my shoes off in front of anyone. I always wear close toed shoes to hide them.

Any tips on being more confident? I live in florida and I see so many cute flip flops and sandals but I can't build up the courage to wear them. :(
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:15 PM
Show a pic so we know what we are working with for advice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:16 PM
I would never do that, lol. Basically I have a very large big toe...

Quoting Anonymous 2: Show a pic so we know what we are working with for advice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:16 PM
Bump
WaterorWine
by Wino on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Get pedicures, that's a all you can really do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:19 PM
Then get a nice pedicure and forget what anyone else thinks

Quoting Anonymous 1: I would never do that, lol. Basically I have a very large big toe...

Quoting Anonymous 2: Show a pic so we know what we are working with for advice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:20 PM

Have you gone for a pedicure? Find a place that does a deep massage & everything with it. I hate my feet too, big toes look like clubs, lol. Pinky toes barely have a nail on them, they are so tiny. It's hereditary from my dad's side of the family. It sucks, lol.

Just get your feet all pampered up and get some pretty polish on them. I wear flip flops all summer with my feet. I used to be embarrassed and then I decided if anyone seriously has that much of an issue, it's because they are jerks.

Get pretty flip flops that make you feel good & you'll worry less about your feet.

Nobody has BEAUTIFUL feet, even my dh who swears he does. Nope, his toes are like piano player's fingers - long and lean, lol... ew, haha!

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:20 PM

You cant do anything about the size or shape of your toes. All you can do is make sure to take care of the skin and nails so they look nice.

Mrs_Snail
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Ask a professional ballerina. They should know how to deal with such a problem
blessed107
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:24 PM

I love the shape of my toes. I was wearing a pair wedge sandals when I first met my husband, he looked down and said nice toes. Lol!

Ultrakiwi
by Glockenspiel on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:25 PM

My feet are hideous.  I wear flip-flops all the time. It doesn't matter what i do to my feet.  Getting a pedicure isn't going to change my bone structure.  That's okay.

Think of it this way:  Anyone who is going to critique your feet, probably isn't the most normal person anyway.  They either have way too much time on their hands, or a foot fetish.  I'll be damned if I am going to be judged by a foot fetishist. >no offense to any foot loving mamas in here<

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)