Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This sucks so bad.

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:23 PM
  • 9 Replies
I'm quitting smoking. I'm on day 1. Go figure I decide to do this while the kids are home on thanksgiving break. I am so agitated and they just keep going today. So here I am on CM trying not to go bum a smoke from the neighbor.
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MissusCleaver
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Bump for you, hang in there mama!
blessed107
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:26 PM

You can do it, just think how beneficial it is to your health.

1mommy613
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Good luck!!!

Quoting MissusCleaver: I'm quitting smoking. I'm on day 1. Go figure I decide to do this while the kids are home on thanksgiving break. I am so agitated and they just keep going today. So here I am on CM trying not to go bum a smoke from the neighbor.
MissusCleaver
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:29 PM
I can't afford it anymore, and my kids have been begging me to quit. I just made them all lay down for a nap. Yes, a nap!

Quoting blessed107:

You can do it, just think how beneficial it is to your health.

jewels.unicorn
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Stay strong!! You can do it!

My sister quit because my kids harrassed her for years. At least you don't have my kids on your back, lol!

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Hang in there. You can do it. Everytime you want one just look at your kids and remember you will be around longer to enjoy them by not smoking.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:54 PM

I quit on a Friday because I was having a dental procedure done, so I thought that was a good incentive. A 7K tooth implant that would go bad if I smoke within 48 hours--yeah, that's incentive. My kids went to my ex's for the weekend. My little one was about 12 at the time. She calls me Sunday night about 15 minutes before I expected her home and says, did you have a smoke yet, I told her no, so she says, I think I'll just stay here at dad's for a few more days then...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)