Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He doesn't want to tell her, I will.. UPDATE...UPDATE 2

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 245 Replies

I am so sick of waiting. I am not going to sit by anymore, and he knows it. I have been with SO for a year and a half, we have a 2 month old. The kicker, He is married. All I have heard for 18 months is that he is going to leave her. Then when he goes to do it, something comes up. Need to go see family, holiday, and kids birthday, her birthday, anniversary. There is always a reason that the particular time isn't a good one. They sleep in seperate rooms. He works days, she works nights. They are never around eachother. He sees me at least 3 times a week. Honestly there is no way she doesn't know. I am sick of putting my life on hold for him. I'm going to tell her tomorrow if he doesn't tell her tonight. And if I have to be the one to tell her, I'm gone. She can do as she pleases with the information. I have saved up money to take my son and move out of the state and start a new life without him.

UPDATE
For those that care, he called. Said he told her that they need to talk. She tried to change the subject supposedly, but he put his foot down and told her. Said she was suspicious but didn't want to know. Honestly I don't buy it. She stop went to work. I'm already packed. Already said my goodbyes. I'm going. I'm still going to talk to her, I don't think he really did. He asked to come over. I made a lame excuse. Feels good to put it behind me.

UPDATE 2 So freaking tired. Stop for a break in driving. Anyways. He spent most the night wanting to talk about us. Wanting to figure out the next step for us. I managed to dodge him. After I knew he was gone to work, I gathered up little man and loaded up. I made my way over to their house. I had put together and envelope. Letters, Pictures, And an email she could reach me at if need be. Anyways long story short, when she answered the door, I basically started to ramble. Told hr I didn't know how to tell her, but I had been seeing (insert his name) for some time. That I had gave him the chance to tell her himself, and I felt he probably had not. Of course she started out that it was a mistake, wrong house, wrong man. So I gave her the envelope. I basically told her I was so sorry, and that I was leaving. That I felt she should know because he will probably replace me. I also told her about ds. I told her I didn't want her surprised down the road if he finds his sibilings. She obviously was very upset. I just told her again that I was sorry, but I had to get on the road, as I had a lot of driving to do.

So no name calling, no fighting. Just alot of emotion. I do feel bad, But I feel better knowing she can make a choice on her own about him. Which apparently she called his work, and told him. I have about 8 messages from him. He's pissed of course but I don't care. His issue not mine. Soon as I settle I'll be getting a new number and won't deal with him at all..

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:42 PM
4 moms liked this
You should just move on either way.
Foxilady
by Nymph on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:43 PM
Why hun? Why allow yourself to be 2nd rate? What of this child? :(
the_dude
by abides on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:43 PM
3 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:43 PM
12 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Ew why would any one want married man that's nasty
kiki719
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:45 PM
7 moms liked this
Thats what you get for being with a MARRIED MAN. I will never get why women have so little respect for themselves to let a man treat you like this. Smh You two havr a child hes still not leaving yea wake up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:45 PM
I know someone who was with a married man. 17 years later and he finally got divorced. He treats her like crap too. :/
I would run for the hills!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:45 PM
Poor child.
lovinglife1622
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea good luck with that, or not.
strongforthem
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:45 PM
Smh
mommybear91
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:46 PM
7 moms liked this
He's just not that into you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)