Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what the hell is wrong with my friend!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

My pregnant friend of 7 years, found out that her husband was cheating. My friend posted it on facebook, She posted the screen shots of him talking the other girl and the conversation she had with the other women. He slept with the other women many times, told her he loved her and even wanted a baby with her. He also told the other women that he wasnt happy with my friend and that the pregnancy was a mistake. Well fast forward, she delete her post and now has posted tons of old pictures of her and her husband and how much she loves him, also posting dinner that she made for him..ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! I find this sickening and her pathetic! I can understand she wants to try and workout her marriage, but why the hell post stupid shit that you are so in love, when your asshole husband just cheated! At least punish him for his actions, even if you plan on getting back with him.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemywhiteshoe
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Did she post all of this in the same day? I don't understand people who put every damn thing on facebook.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:15 PM

No she posted that he cheated about 2 weeks ago.  and last week she started posting all about her husband and how much they are in love 

Quoting lovemywhiteshoe: Did she post all of this in the same day? I don't understandsn people who put every damn thing on facebook.

Lalalie
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:17 PM
Women don't want to be alone so they just take that shit with a smile after a few minutes of arguing.
QuietNarrative
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:19 PM

Quoting lovemywhiteshoe: Did she post all of this in the same day? I don't understand people who put every damn thing on facebook.

Yup,  especially things like that!  If my husband cheated on me,  I don't think I'd tell anyone let alone all of facebook!

hautemama83
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm more wtf'd over her sharing everything on Facebook.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes! I would not be telling anyone, especially if i knew i was going to take him back. 

Quoting QuietNarrative:

Quoting lovemywhiteshoe: Did she post all of this in the same day? I don't understand people who put every damn thing on facebook.

Yup,  especially things like that!  If my husband cheated on me,  I don't think I'd tell anyone let alone all of facebook!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:22 PM

I was confused about it too! Who does that? Thats so private 

Quoting hautemama83: I'm more wtf'd over her sharing everything on Facebook.

lovemywhiteshoe
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:23 PM
Exactly, if I told anyone it would be my best friend, I'm so tired of seeing the pictures of dinner post, the exercise post, everyday my cousin talked about her pregnancy post until I had to hide her posts. Pretty son people are going to be putting when they have sex post, ugh.
QuietNarrative
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:24 PM

Yeah I feel that if everyone knows then its not long before the kids find out and its not fair to them.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Yes! I would not be telling anyone, especially if i knew i was going to take him back. 

Quoting QuietNarrative:

hautemama83
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly. Facebook isn't for your dirty laundry lol. And now she looks like a fool.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I was confused about it too! Who does that? Thats so private 

Quoting hautemama83: I'm more wtf'd over her sharing everything on Facebook.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)