Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how long would this take?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
Last night my neighbor came over here in a panic, she asked me to keep her ds over night. Now this woman is quiet, she a sweet girl but quiet and shy so I knew something was wrong so I kept her ds. Around midnight I hear her screaming and then I heard a bang, the police showed up 5 minutes later. They took her in handcuffs and idk who in a body bag.....the police asked me if I heard anything and I told them, they told me that her ex husband was just released from jail and that's who attacked her last night......how long does it take to process someone? Because her ds is terrified that his mom hasn't come to get him, I'm trying to distract him but he keeps asking for her
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:21 PM
Call the police station and tell them situation and ask for an update on her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:21 PM
Eesh
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:22 PM
I did they said I'd just have to wait

Quoting Anonymous 2: Call the police station and tell them situation and ask for an update on her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:23 PM
Then wait.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I did they said I'd just have to wait

Quoting Anonymous 2: Call the police station and tell them situation and ask for an update on her.
lancet98
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Then you would just wait.   If you're in a hurry I am sure the police will dump him over at juvie for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:25 PM
Did you read the post at all?

Quoting lancet98:

Then you would just wait.   If you're in a hurry I am sure the police will dump him over at juvie for you.

SamanthaSage
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:26 PM

Call the cops and ask. Explain that you have her son and they can probably find family or something for him to go to.

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:26 PM

That is scary. Considering the situation, it could take a while. If you cant or dont want to keep her son, call the police and see if they can get a hold of one of her family memebers.

ilovemykids323
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:26 PM
i'm sure it will all take awhile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:30 PM
I did call, they told me I have to wait and they won't tell me how long either.

Quoting SamanthaSage:

Call the cops and ask. Explain that you have her son and they can probably find family or something for him to go to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)