• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stop it already

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

A girl i know believes shes good at taking pictures. So she went and spent over $500 on digital backgrounds and crocheted items for her pictures or whatever. Yet shes constantly bitching that she cant feed her kids and that she has to go through the salvation army for christmas toys for her kids. She barely gets anybody that wants her to take their picture. The pictures are all bad quality and look like my 3 year old took them. Its a complete waste or money and its leaving her kids hungry. I do not understand people like her. Its just pathetic.

End vent

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bubbie0809
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Maybe she had a dream, it didn't work
And now she'll learn from it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:55 PM

shes been doing it for over 2 years now. she just posted all the backgrounds on facebook last night, i messaged her about them and she told me how much she spent.

Quoting Bubbie0809: Maybe she had a dream, it didn't work And now she'll learn from it.

xXxLillithxXx
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:56 PM

I had that same dream...had to leave it in the past because I can't afford to pursue it at this time professionally speaking. Sounds like she should do the same and just keep it as a hobby until she can afford it. 

Bubbie0809
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:57 PM
I'm a big believer in giving people the benefit thinking that
They are trying to figure out how to change their lives.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

shes been doing it for over 2 years now. she just posted all the backgrounds on facebook last night, i messaged her about them and she told me how much she spent.

Quoting Bubbie0809: Maybe she had a dream, it didn't work And now she'll learn from it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:59 PM

I wish i could with her but shes been this way her whole life. She expects people to pay for stuff for her and her children and any extra money she has she spends on herself.

Quoting Bubbie0809: I'm a big believer in giving people the benefit thinking that They are trying to figure out how to change their lives.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Mrs_Snail
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Don't you have your own budget to take care of
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:00 PM

she acts like she thinks shes a professional at it and that its her career or something. she even tells people she went to college for it and she didnt.

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

I had that same dream...had to leave it in the past because I can't afford to pursue it at this time professionally speaking. Sounds like she should do the same and just keep it as a hobby until she can afford it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:01 PM
That's very pathetic.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:01 PM

I have a real job and my kids are fed and happy so nope im good. She will text me and ask me for food for her kids.

Quoting Mrs_Snail: Don't you have your own budget to take care of

xXxLillithxXx
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:06 PM

She probably does. I know several people who are charging clients for the shittiest photography I've ever seen. I always cringe. I can't imagine charging someone for something I wouldn't pay for myself.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

she acts like she thinks shes a professional at it and that its her career or something. she even tells people she went to college for it and she didnt.

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)