Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dance moms (show)

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:26 PM
  • 7 Replies
Omfg I would never let that bitch teach my dd to dance she's so mean.
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommybear91
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Bump
sjenkins8208
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:29 PM
If one of my children had the talent and drive to want to be a DANCER, not to just dance for fun, I would send them to her. These kids talk all day about how they want to be on Broadway and blah blah blah....well then get over it! And the parents, my god! They complain about the treatment of their kids and do NOTHING about it. If they have such an issue why don't they go somewhere else???! BECAUSE ABBY IS THE BEST and they know she will turn their kids into WORKING dancers
littlemoments99
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:31 PM

She is quite mean. They signed up for it though. I love that show, but I really only watch it to see the girls dance. They are all such beautiful dancers. I watch each of their dances at least twice every episode.

mommybear91
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:32 PM
Right but she's so disrespectful to the parents and I'm watching the show now she just called a little girl a baby all bc she got a little emotional I'm sorry but you don't talk to my dd like that and expect me to say nothing. (Not starting a fight I'm just saying)

Quoting sjenkins8208: If one of my children had the talent and drive to want to be a DANCER, not to just dance for fun, I would send them to her. These kids talk all day about how they want to be on Broadway and blah blah blah....well then get over it! And the parents, my god! They complain about the treatment of their kids and do NOTHING about it. If they have such an issue why don't they go somewhere else???! BECAUSE ABBY IS THE BEST and they know she will turn their kids into WORKING dancers
mommybear91
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:34 PM
Yea I don't watch it hardly at all. But I'm caught up with my house hold cleaning and my kids are eating so I'm bored. Lol

Quoting littlemoments99:

She is quite mean. They signed up for it though. I love that show, but I really only watch it to see the girls dance. They are all such beautiful dancers. I watch each of their dances at least twice every episode.

sjenkins8208
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:37 PM
Lol I'm not disagreeing with you at all! But she's not just a teacher to these girls. Most of these kids she's been teaching for over ten year and she's probably had them in class HOURS a day almost EVERY DAY. I'm sure they all get on each other's nerves! Lol I can't say I haven't snapped at my child after a particularly long weekend....

But she has told these parents repeatedly that she will not change the way she teaches. Why do you think the parents DONT leave???

Quoting mommybear91: Right but she's so disrespectful to the parents and I'm watching the show now she just called a little girl a baby all bc she got a little emotional I'm sorry but you don't talk to my dd like that and expect me to say nothing. (Not starting a fight I'm just saying)

Quoting sjenkins8208: If one of my children had the talent and drive to want to be a DANCER, not to just dance for fun, I would send them to her. These kids talk all day about how they want to be on Broadway and blah blah blah....well then get over it! And the parents, my god! They complain about the treatment of their kids and do NOTHING about it. If they have such an issue why don't they go somewhere else???! BECAUSE ABBY IS THE BEST and they know she will turn their kids into WORKING dancers
mommybear91
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:03 PM
True.

Quoting sjenkins8208: Lol I'm not disagreeing with you at all! But she's not just a teacher to these girls. Most of these kids she's been teaching for over ten year and she's probably had them in class HOURS a day almost EVERY DAY. I'm sure they all get on each other's nerves! Lol I can't say I haven't snapped at my child after a particularly long weekend....

But she has told these parents repeatedly that she will not change the way she teaches. Why do you think the parents DONT leave???

Quoting mommybear91: Right but she's so disrespectful to the parents and I'm watching the show now she just called a little girl a baby all bc she got a little emotional I'm sorry but you don't talk to my dd like that and expect me to say nothing. (Not starting a fight I'm just saying)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)