Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you own a Ford Expedition Eddie Bower model...i have a few questions..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
We are looking at a 2005 ford expedition Eddie Bower model and before we go and spend the money please tell me about yours..

what year, how many miles and how does it run...have you had a good experience with it?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:15 PM
Bump
Famousglm714
by Gina on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:16 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:20 PM
This is my third one and I wouldn't buy another kind of suv had a 1999,2003 and this last one 2010..love this last one the best, drives smooth and I bet the newer ones are even better..almost forgot to mention all 3 have been Expeditions..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:23 PM
Thank you...have you had any major issue with it?

Quoting Anonymous 2: This is my third one and I wouldn't buy another kind of suv had a 1999,2003 and this last one 2010..love this last one the best, drives smooth and I bet the newer ones are even better..almost forgot to mention all 3 have been Expeditions..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:26 PM
Never all 3 have been good..but it's very important to maintain them every 3 months, oil change.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thank you...have you had any major issue with it?

Quoting Anonymous 2: This is my third one and I wouldn't buy another kind of suv had a 1999,2003 and this last one 2010..love this last one the best, drives smooth and I bet the newer ones are even better..almost forgot to mention all 3 have been Expeditions..
babydsmommy18
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:26 PM
Mines a 05, I love it. It has 190k on it and runs like a champ. When it comes time for a new car I will definitely stick with the same car just newer model.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:28 PM
Its awesome. Only downside is thats its a gas guzzler
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)