• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you should be spending time with your kids!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Not your new slut of the month! My ex is putting his new skank before our kids, I told him it was his turn with the kids on the holidays this year and he said "oh, well we're all going to Scarlets house for thanksgiving then" no the kids are going to your house to spend time with YOU not your skank and her rabid dogs.

Ffs
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bubble_guts
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:06 PM
Well, you're a controlling nut.. So of course he's not going to do what YOU want.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:07 PM
Then he doesn't get the kids it's simple, I don't want our kids around a gf of 3 weeks and it's in the co that it's not allowed.

Quoting bubble_guts: Well, you're a controlling nut.. So of course he's not going to do what YOU want.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this
You are going to be told you sound bitter and you cannot control what he chooses to do.

I personally don't understand why you think he can't spend time with his kids while he is with her.

When I am with my husband and kids, I spend as much time with them as I do when their dad isn't around. It isn't one or the other.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:09 PM
Lol. You don't get a say, how about that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:09 PM
Because she's new, all his attention is on her doesn't matter if the kids are around or not

Quoting Anonymous 2: You are going to be told you sound bitter and you cannot control what he chooses to do.

I personally don't understand why you think he can't spend time with his kids while he is with her.

When I am with my husband and kids, I spend as much time with them as I do when their dad isn't around. It isn't one or the other.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Lol how but it's in the co

Quoting Danesmommy1: Lol. You don't get a say, how about that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Ugh that would drive me crazy. Don't let him take them to some flop house. I'd fight it tooth and nail.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Dd's bio dad doesn't see her so I don't have to share her. Lol.

But my husband spends so much time with my daughter it's like she's his. But he is away for three days. He went to chicago for work. He left at 5 am and got there at 10 am which would be 11 am ohio time. He is Maki g alot just work on machines at his work in chicago. He will be coming home wednesday.

This is our first time being away from each other as a married couple.
Lilfranks
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:13 PM
I understand your point but you can't control it forever. You can't your kids dad away from them. They do need their dad too. If you want full custody go back to court
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:27 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)