• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cricut Explore owners...I need you!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I want a new cutting machine (have a cricut mini that worked for what I needed) and I can get either the new Cricut Explore or the Silhouette Cameo for around $200. I can not get an unbias comparison. Does anyone own the Eplore? Do you like it? How about the Cameo? Thanks in advance!!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:12 PM
I don't have the Cricut Explore, but I love my Cricut. The letters, numbers, borders, and shapes are such a time saver. Honestly, this is mostly just a bump lol. I can't compare the two.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:15 PM

My mind was set on the cameo because it would cut any design I put into it, not just what I bought from them. The new cricut does the same thing. The thing that is keeping me is that with the new cricut you HAVE to have internet. It runs off of the internet and the cameo does not. I basically want to know if anyone has regretted buying the explore because of this.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I don't have the Cricut Explore, but I love my Cricut. The letters, numbers, borders, and shapes are such a time saver. Honestly, this is mostly just a bump lol. I can't compare the two.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Oh wow, that's fantastic. I remember wishing I could import other designs.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

My mind was set on the cameo because it would cut any design I put into it, not just what I bought from them. The new cricut does the same thing. The thing that is keeping me is that with the new cricut you HAVE to have internet. It runs off of the internet and the cameo does not. I basically want to know if anyone has regretted buying the explore because of this.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I don't have the Cricut Explore, but I love my Cricut. The letters, numbers, borders, and shapes are such a time saver. Honestly, this is mostly just a bump lol. I can't compare the two.

GirlWithANikon
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:20 PM

I have a cameo I really like. Never had a cricut but two of my friends just sold their cricuts for cameos. They said more deign options but I have never used their cricut to see.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)