Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I won't send it but....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
This is a text I typed out out of frustration, and this post is my vent. I don't need advice, or sympathy, or anything. It's just me venting frustration so I can continue to be my usual level headed self, instead of bottling it up and blowing my top later. Almost 2 years together and this is what it boils down to. This will never be sent, it will never be said, it will never leave this post. I just need to vent.

You know, it amazes me. You had every chance to walk away, no questions asked, before K was born, and waited until she was actually born to do it. Explain this to me, because it makes no sense. And there is no excuse for not having so much as seen her or even asked about her in the past 3 weeks. It takes 2 seconds to send a text message, I've been in HH (abbreviation for the town he lives in) almost every day for the last week helping a friend, and had her with me every time. Yeah I know, you claim she isn't yours, but I honestly think you know better. I'm done, if you want the DNA test, you can approach me for it, you have my phone number, and my address, if you choose to see her or ask about her, you can take the initiative, the door is wide open. I am moving when my lease is up. There is no sense in staying here when you've shown blatantly that you ARE the exact kind of guy you claimed for well over a year not to be. Actions speak louder than words, and yours have spoken volumes. For an intelligent man, you have a LOT to learn. This is just petty BS and I'm not playing it. I resent you, not because you're just not there, but because you had to be such a coward about it.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:20 PM
Every unmarried guy should get a DNA test. And some married ones too. That's really all I have to say.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:25 PM
I offered one from the very beginning at my expense. But at this point, if he wants one, it will be done through the court, as opposed to the private one he wanted, and he will need to take the initiative. I don't care, I'll pay for it, but I'm not going to hold his hand and track him down. If he wants to be involved he can ask me for the damn thing, if not, I'll raise her on my own.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Every unmarried guy should get a DNA test. And some married ones too. That's really all I have to say.
tinybluemoon
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:28 PM
He is just not intrested. That's the bottom line. He doesn't want her, and he doesn't want you.
PogoPalOj
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Nice vent.  (no sarcasm) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:33 PM
I know. That's why I'm frustrated. He texted me constantly and came by my house pissed if I went 3 days without texting him the entire pregnancy. As soon as she was born he "suddenly" lost his job and disappeared.

Coward. All he had to do was man up and say it and I would have moved back to my home state a whole lot sooner.

Quoting tinybluemoon: He is just not intrested. That's the bottom line. He doesn't want her, and he doesn't want you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:37 PM
I just wish it all made sense. He never had to stay involved, so the way he went about it makes no sense, and I HATE it when things don't make sense and there is no reason for it.

Quoting PogoPalOj:

Nice vent.  (no sarcasm) 

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:46 PM
I'm sorry. He is a douche bag.
PogoPalOj
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:00 PM

It is a control thing.  He doesn't want you.  He doesn't want your child, but he wants no one else to have you or be important to you or your child.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I just wish it all made sense. He never had to stay involved, so the way he went about it makes no sense, and I HATE it when things don't make sense and there is no reason for it.
Quoting PogoPalOj:

Nice vent.  (no sarcasm) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Just wish I would have known that 3 years ago. Maybe I was just naive, but I trusted him right up until the day he blindsided me with the breakup.

Quoting thenameshailie: I'm sorry. He is a douche bag.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:09 PM
Well he can get over that quick, fast, and in a hurry. Because I'm tired of playing nice. I'm moving forward and he can take it or leave it. Aka be a decent person, or stay gone.

Quoting PogoPalOj:

It is a control thing.  He doesn't want you.  He doesn't want your child, but he wants no one else to have you or be important to you or your child.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I just wish it all made sense. He never had to stay involved, so the way he went about it makes no sense, and I HATE it when things don't make sense and there is no reason for it.

Quoting PogoPalOj:

Nice vent.  (no sarcasm) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)