Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bookworms!

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:20 PM
  • 41 Replies
What are you currently reading? Are you enjoying it?
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armywifey26
by Krissy on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Mobile Photo

I'm really enjoying it so far.
armywifey26
by Krissy on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Mobile Photo

I'm a little more than half way done with this and it's okay. Not great. Just okay.
armywifey26
by Krissy on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:22 PM

Mobile Photo

I'm not far enough into this one to form an opinion yet.
Gypsy.Scribe
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm reading A Clash of Kings. I'm really enjoying it, it just takes forever to read since a) kids have been very distracting lately, and b) it's a verrry long book lol. If I ever get through the whole series, I might tackle the Outlander books next

MooseMomma
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm working my way through the House of Night series again. The last book of the series came out in October and I like to reread the whole series before reading the next book :)
armywifey26
by Krissy on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:26 PM
Let me know whenever you start Outlander. I'll be your reading buddy.

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

I'm reading A Clash of Kings. I'm really enjoying it, it just takes forever to read since a) kids have been very distracting lately, and b) it's a verrry long book lol. If I ever get through the whole series, I might tackle the Outlander books next

armywifey26
by Krissy on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Mobile Photo

Gypsy.Scribe
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:27 PM

it might take a while though. I'm on book 2 of 5 in the series, and they're all 900+ pages

Quoting armywifey26: Let me know whenever you start Outlander. I'll be your reading buddy.
Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

armywifey26
by Krissy on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Mobile Photo

sarasunshine99
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Have you read "Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk"?  I read it two years ago...very, very good.  Very thought provoking.  It's fiction about a solider home on leave from the Iraq War.  It won many awards and being that your sn is "armywifey", I thought it was worth mentioning.  Also, it centers around Thanksgiving Day, so the timing is appropriate as well.  

I'm currently reading "The Road Taken" by Rona Jaffe.  Loving it : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)