Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here I am at the hospital again... I'm so pissed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
This is my third time for monitoring!! 3rd for now fricken reason. Everything is always good with the baby! Which I'm thankful but why do bad things happen at my ob's office that end up getting me here for no damn reason. I'm being monitored for three hours and everything is fine!!! I'm so over it.... Im 36 weeks, so high bp readings but nothing consistent and my genius dr thought my dd's heart rate was abnormally low yet the nurse here is mad that I'm here for no reason!!!! As am I.......... I want to find a new doc that's how irritated I am
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Twiceblessedmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Better safe than sorry. I wish my Dr. Had been so on top of things.

Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I had cramping at 37 weeks they stop at 6 am for me to get some rest then they started up again at 930. Hubby came home dd went to neighbors house. And went to the hospital to be moniter. Both my self and my son had a lil bit of hbp. So the doctor put me in. They went and broke my water and I had ds at 630 Pm on a Tuesday he was 3 weeks early.

They probable wanted to make sure that the baby is good and safe for you to go home.

Good luck.
LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Better safe than sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:35 PM
I guess I'm just frustrated because my nurse is being a beotch, acting as if it's my fault I'm here and is talking crap about my doctor.... And that the hospital is an hour one way from my home

Quoting Twiceblessedmom: Better safe than sorry. I wish my Dr. Had been so on top of things.

Good luck!
Twiceblessedmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Tell your nurse that you'll be lodging a complaint and informing the physician if she doesn't stop bitching about doing her job and helping to raise your BP.

I get it to a point, but suck it up, the most important thing here is delivering an alive and healthy baby. As horrid as it sounds, think about the moms who weren't so lucky...then lay back, RUB your belly and count your blessings mama. <3

Quoting Anonymous 1: I guess I'm just frustrated because my nurse is being a beotch, acting as if it's my fault I'm here and is talking crap about my doctor.... And that the hospital is an hour one way from my home

Quoting Twiceblessedmom: Better safe than sorry. I wish my Dr. Had been so on top of things.

Good luck!
wise.toes
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this

god forbid they ensure your baby is okay.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:56 PM
I'm sure she is due to the 3 doctors visits a week plus hospital visit and she's fine everytime

Quoting wise.toes:

god forbid they ensure your baby is okay.

FeliciaDG
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I know the checking is exhausting & irritating & may just be due to "white coat syndrome" from doctor's office stress. But flipside, I was WAY under monitored & it meant things were missed during my late pregnancy. My son is now 7 and cannot walk, crawl, speak, eat (feeding tube) & has seizures....amongst other issues. Had he been monitored correctly he would have been born emergency c-section & not be disabled for life. So, try to put your irritation aside & think of it as them monitoring your baby & not you. You can have a perfectly healthy baby & pregnancy & then everything go wrong suddenly in the end. Just hang in there because your baby is almost here & you'll have all new things to be stressed about.

VicVinegar
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Oh my I'm so sorry momma.. If you don't mind me asking what happened?

Quoting FeliciaDG:

I know the checking is exhausting & irritating & may just be due to "white coat syndrome" from doctor's office stress. But flipside, I was WAY under monitored & it meant things were missed during my late pregnancy. My son is now 7 and cannot walk, crawl, speak, eat (feeding tube) & has seizures....amongst other issues. Had he been monitored correctly he would have been born emergency c-section & not be disabled for life. So, try to put your irritation aside & think of it as them monitoring your baby & not you. You can have a perfectly healthy baby & pregnancy & then everything go wrong suddenly in the end. Just hang in there because your baby is almost here & you'll have all new things to be stressed about.

VicVinegar
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:29 PM
They sent me to be checked three times in a week, all of which I thought unnecessary, turns out it was a good thing I went in the third time cause I almost didn't and I ended up needing and emergency c section
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)