Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ughhhhhh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
So, ever since I had my first child (6 years ago) my appetite has changed , which was mostly due to stress for a while. Now our 2nd child will be a year and it's worse.

I eat 6 small meals a day, and I still get full so fast. There are times I'm eating and instantly get nauseated and have to throw my food away. I am also now stressed more than I ever have been in my life, so I'm not sure if that could be it.

I'm very skinny, and I hate it. I wish I had a nice body instead of being skin and bones. I went to the dr and they can't figure anything out. Possible IBS. That's about it. I do have acid reflux and I get indigestion quite often too.

But I'm sick of this, I am trying to change my diet to healthier foods.

Did anyone else go through this? Do you have any tips on what I can do to help me slowly be able to eat more and gain some weight.

Thank you!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:04 PM

?Ulcer

andi_pandi
by Andrea on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:08 PM
Did your Dr suggest Ensure? Or Boost drinks? Or high protein powder. At like GNC stores they have weight gain shakes body builders use ??
the_dude
by abides on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:11 PM

I have IBS and chrones I was down to 90lbs after my second. Marijuana was the only thing that helped me, I'm pregnant again, so no more weed for now, I've lost 5lbs already...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)