• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how much does it cost

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:54 PM
  • 15 Replies
If you have a crown on a tooth, Do you remember how much it cost? Before insurance.

Dentist suggested I get one but it's not necessary right away and just trying to see about how much it might cost.
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:56 PM
I loathe the dentist and I need to have a crown done too. I have no idea on cost, I have insurance, here's a bump.
Lulabelle423
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:58 PM
We have really good insurance, but just trying to get an idea.

I LOVE going to the dentist. But I've gone to the same one since I was 6, so it has sort of become like visiting with friends every time I go.

Quoting Danesmommy1: I loathe the dentist and I need to have a crown done too. I have no idea on cost, I have insurance, here's a bump.
AvantGardener
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:00 PM

I just had one done and my insurance didn't cover it. I think it was 1,500. But I could be off by a couple hundred bucks. I've had tons of dental work done over the last few months and it's all becoming a bit of a blur. Also my dentist makes the crows there so I think they are more expensive then if they get sent out and you have to come back.

Crystaa
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:01 PM
I think mine was about $500 but i also had some other things done at the same time.
RavensRose
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:01 PM

My last root canal and crown was between $900-1000 after insurance.  Around $1700 before insurance.

TaralynnStewart
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:02 PM
I had a veneer instead of a crown and after insurance it was a little under $500. So I'm
Not sure what the cost without insurance would have been.
AnnaNonamus
by Spanky Pants :) on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:04 PM

Your dentist office should be able to tell you in under 5 minutes. Call them.

Quoting Lulabelle423: We have really good insurance, but just trying to get an idea. I LOVE going to the dentist. But I've gone to the same one since I was 6, so it has sort of become like visiting with friends every time I go.
Quoting Danesmommy1: I loathe the dentist and I need to have a crown done too. I have no idea on cost, I have insurance, here's a bump.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:05 PM
My insurance covered half I paid $800 so total was $1600
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:07 PM
Dh paid about $1500 for his
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:10 PM

$1600

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)