• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you guys think?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I am a very energetic person so I like to jog twice a day -- once in the early morning, around 5am, and once at night, around 5-7pm when it is dark. I also like to listen to music while I jog.

I went for a jog tonight and I was listening to music on my phone. I had a pair of ear phones in. On the way back up, about a 10 houses down from mine, a car pulls onto the road. I see the headlights and move to the side of the road (even though they were in the other lane). The person, a woman, pulls up into a driveway 2 houses from where I was, and gets out of her car. A man comes to the door with his dog and the dog runs out to the car to see her.

I kept jogging and apparently the dog noticed me and started following behind me - he apparently came out into the road and followed me for a few feet. It wasnt until a car pulled up behind me and I heard the woman scream "Oh my god, Bo! He is in the road" that I turned around and saw the dog.

I took my headphones out and the man ran up to me. He said that I was lucky that his dog didnt get hit by the car that was behind us, otherwise it would have been my fault.

I dont feel like I would have been at fault at all but I want some opinions. What do you all think?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:07 PM

the dog owners is whack job is what I think .

emandab
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:07 PM

The guy is a fucking moron.  End of discussion.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:08 PM
The guy's an idiot, not your fault.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:08 PM
Dear god. Of course you wouldn't be responsible if his dog got hit. Animal owners are responsible for controlling their animals.
MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:09 PM

Not your fault,at ALL.Dude's an idiot.

Momeficient
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:09 PM
He's a dick. You did nothing wrong.
JackAttacks
by Angel on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:10 PM
No you wouldn't be responsible. Personally or legally.
MrsCountryMama
by Jackie Mama on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:10 PM
How the hell would that be your fault
Basicrose
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:13 PM

dog was off he leash and NOT in the control of the human.  If the dog got hit, it wouldve been his fault for not having control of his dog.

AngryBob
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:17 PM

i would have laughed in his face. stupidity amuses me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)