Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm scared...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Scared I'm in for another round of PPD, and it was HELL last time. Scared to talk to my dr because he never listens.

My baby is 2 weeks old and I don't even want to hold her, nurse her, or anything. I just want to shut down and hide. I'm screaming at my older kids, including my toddler and feel like it's completely out of control.

I'm rapid cycling bipolar and cycled into depression while I was pregnant. I can feel myself getting worse and I can't make it stop. I have no family, no help, very few friends, and DH is deployed.

I feel like shit and it scares me even more. God, someone just fucking shoot me and make it stop.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:17 PM
Umm... Get medical help?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:17 PM
If your Dr won't listen, find one that will. Even if you have to go to urgent care or the er, someone will help you. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:20 PM
I'm going to talk to him at my appointment and go from there. The Urgent Care would at least be able to refer me, ER won't do anything unless I'm a threat to myself or my kids. And other than raising my voice I'm not.

Quoting LilysMama719: If your Dr won't listen, find one that will. Even if you have to go to urgent care or the er, someone will help you. Good luck.
SammysMomma
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:27 PM

Um your a threat to yourself dear you just asked to be shot to stop it all.hugs hope you get the help you need

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:28 PM
I wasn't being literal.

Quoting SammysMomma:

Um your a threat to yourself dear you just asked to be shot to stop it all.hugs hope you get the help you need

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)