Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband is really turning me off with his behavior

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

He farts everyday, out loud, doesn't care about who's in the room. He picks his nose, in the car and while he's sitting on the sofa. He actually picked his nose so bad one time that it bled all over the bed sheets and he left it like that for weeks. He continued to sleep on it. This is the bed he uses after working a night shift, so I don't sleep there. There's no telling how long he would have kept the sheets that way if I didn't say anything about it. When I did ask him what it was, he then has the nerve to ask me to change the sheets. Really? I have asked him nicely, rudely, sweetly, every way possible to please stop farting constantly, picking your nose, leaving dirty under wear on the bathroom counter and sink, etc. He continues to do it. I feel like he has no respect for me at all. He doesn't care how I feel. Sometimes, I just want to take a huge crap in the toilet and leave it in there for him to see. So he can feel like I do. Get this, after farting etc he wants to have sex. I'm sorry, but I'm starting to see him as a huge pig and just don't want him to put his hands on me. These are only some things that bother me. When I think about the time we were taking a walk and a dog came barking out of the yard at us, he ran BEHIND ME in fear. Really? You're going to run behind your wife like a coward. I swear, if a burglar came into our house he would probably let that person shoot me to save his life. I'm pretty sure he would. That's how I feel. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)