• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She grounded him from the phone to include

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Talking to his dad who is in Iraq.

My brothers exwife is nuts. My nephew got in trouble at school. So she took his phone and tablet away for three weeks. Not allowed to even take calls from his dad.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
TheQueen-1
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Thats fu**** up.... I would be sure to add that to the list to take to court....

kgsharber
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:55 PM

He will never forget that. There is nothing she can do to ever make that right if something were to happen to his dad. 

What a sad, attention-seeking human.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:56 PM
She can't do you that! What a bitch!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:57 PM
That is NOT ok. BM that once. Told DH that SD was grounded from the phone so she couldn't talk. Umm. No ma'am. You can take the phone away all you want if she's being irresponsible about it, but that does NOT include talks with daddy. SD was on the phone 5 minutes later. Idk if she stick to the restriction or not, but parent communications are off limits for punishment.

ugh. Stupid cracked phone.
chrissara1011
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:58 PM
Hopefully she was just so mad she spoke before she thought...if she does not reopen it and let him talk to his DA then she is one crazy bitch...no matter the punishment it should nor include excluding contact with the other parent
mrsmoonbeam
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:58 PM
What a bitch! Sounds like she needs to get the boot.
AppleJaxx
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:58 PM
Grounding from the phone is totally okay, telling a child they can't speak to their parent... Military or otherwise is NOT okay. What a nasty bitch!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Yeah. He emailed me to find out why his phone was going to voice mail and why the moms wasn't being answered. 

Being the the awesome aunt I am I handed my nephew my phone and had him email his dad. I have him all weekend so he will for sure call then. 

I have aver the two kids whenever my brother would have them if he was here. 

Quoting AppleJaxx: Grounding from the phone is totally okay, telling a child they can't speak to their parent... Military or otherwise is NOT okay. What a nasty bitch!

kzoboe
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:54 PM

That is just wrong!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)