Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BDSM

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
You do it? What exactly is it?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I love it! Spank me, choke me, pull my hair!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:59 PM
Some forms yeah and it's entirely too large to breakdown into a simple what is it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:02 PM
Any basic info to share?

Quoting Anonymous 3: Some forms yeah and it's entirely too large to breakdown into a simple what is it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:03 PM
It's different for every person. There are hard cores who say unless you play master slave 24/7you're not doing it right. For some it's all in the bedroom. For some it's fulfilling fantasies or fetishes. But to answer your question dh and I both are into bdsm, we don't live it 24/7 or even every time we have sex.
crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:05 PM
One night I got super drunk. The next morning DH asked how my head was. I was confused until he said "you asked me to pull your hair" I was shocked because I didn't remember saying that it ever wanting that. Jerk was pulling my leg. He thinks he's so clever

Quoting Anonymous 2: I love it! Spank me, choke me, pull my hair!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:26 PM
It covers a huge area. Some people consider light ass smacking oror hair pulling BDSM. Some don't and move to more extreme practices such as having to ask to use the bathroom or eat. Some live it 24/7 some only now and then. BDSM does not always mean sex either though it usually is sexual in some way. Such as, for shibari or flogging one generally requires a minimal amount of clothes

Quoting Anonymous 1: Any basic info to share?

Quoting Anonymous 3: Some forms yeah and it's entirely too large to breakdown into a simple what is it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)