Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why Are these People Destroying Their Own Town?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:48 PM
  • 18 Replies
Just WTF? Stop doing that!
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:49 PM
Stupidity and ignorance trumps all.
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:51 PM
It is just ignorance. Ugh.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Stupidity and ignorance trumps all.
handy0318
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Keep in mind that many of those people are not from Ferguson and probably aren't even from Missouri.

There are people who can best be described as professional agitators and will go into areas in circumstances and riot.

I'm not saying that no Ferguson people are involved, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if a good many of those causing the worst problems are from somewhere else.

Bigmetalchicken
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Because if they actually did try that shit in Clayton, like people were trying to get set up, the body count would be much, much higher. You can't pull that shit in an area that has community pride.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Omg this is so disgusting!!!
JanineDeer
by Janine on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:55 PM

People prove what they ARE... and these protestors- can you call them that actually???  These rioters are animals.

Bigmetalchicken
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:56 PM

This is true as well. I know with the last round of rioting, many of the people that were arrested multiple times were from Austin and Houston TX.  The typical unwashed SJW that wants to act like they know about the struggle, when they have lived their entire lives in the comfort of Upper middle class suburbia. Disgusting.

Quoting handy0318:

Keep in mind that many of those people are not from Ferguson and probably aren't even from Missouri.

There are people who can best be described as professional agitators and will go into areas in circumstances and riot.

I'm not saying that no Ferguson people are involved, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if a good many of those causing the worst problems are from somewhere else.

cymkare
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Seriously, I am right now watching live a crowd in Fergusion loot a liquor store. 

In what way is that helping anything? Or teaching anything? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:57 PM
They're looting and leaving the stores with their arms full of stuff, with SMILES on their faces. This isn't about being angry about the decision, it's about being happy you get to steal whatever you can. Omg. And I can hear some of the background noise and there are CHILDREN'S voices!
911Diva
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:58 PM

I can't even watch it anymore it is making me so angry! It has nothign to do with Michael Brown it's just an excuse to be a thief! I am watching them rob the liquore store and McDonalds right now and they couldn't be more pleased with themsleves. 

It's disgusting people are using this families hurt for their own gain and agendas and to be criminals! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)