• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So a bunch of thugs are defending a thug

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 179 Replies
8 moms liked this
By destroying and looting and yet they can't figure out why they will never be taken seriously.

We failed as a country. When people think the way to change things is to destroy a city we have failed as a country.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.PinkSunshine.
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

tell them that, I'm not out rioting a damn thing. I'm also not a thug.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:19 PM
If you aren't there looting and rioting then no I don't consider you a thug.

Quoting .PinkSunshine.:

tell them that, I'm not out rioting a damn thing. I'm also not a thug.

Sekirei
by Nari on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:20 PM
2 moms liked this

calling names doesnt help matters either... *shrugs* while it doesn't put you quite on their level.. it does lower you a bit. (general)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:24 PM
12 moms liked this

the only ones that failed are the animals doing the looting.   It is not our countries fault that they cannot behave like civilized human beings.   I think all those caught looting should have their welfare benefits cut off for life.  Then they can live in the streets like the filthy animals that they are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:24 PM
12 moms liked this
According to the dictionary I used the word correctly.

A thug is defined as n.
1. A cutthroat or ruffian; a hoodlum.

To go one step further according to the dictionary a hoodlum is defined as n.
1. A gangster; a thug.
2. A tough, often aggressive or violent youth.

To me that sounds just like the rioters.

Quoting Sekirei:

calling names doesnt help matters either... *shrugs* while it doesn't put you quite on their level.. it does lower you a bit. (general)

Freespirit28
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:25 PM
6 moms liked this
Yeah I need to raise my little thug to know who the system is truly for because it's not for him. Baby just make sure you never make eye contact, speak, wear a sweat shirt, be out late at night, walk in a group, question your civil rights, and always reply yes massa, maybe than you'll survive to one day have a family of your own.

thetrollcat
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:25 PM
7 moms liked this

someone pissed me off today!

Lets destroy a city!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:26 PM
9 moms liked this

They aren't even defending Brown. They're taking advantage, the ones looting. There are people who ARE peacefully protesting and I give them my best regards to not get hurt.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:26 PM
So you're going to teach your child that the way to change society is to turn over police cars? Throw concrete rocks at people? Loot liquor stores?

Quoting Freespirit28: Yeah I need to raise my little thug to know who the system is truly for because it's not for him. Baby just make sure you never make eye contact, speak, wear a sweat shirt, be out late at night, walk in a group, question your civil rights, and always reply yes massa, maybe than you'll survive to one day have a family of your own.
o.0
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:29 PM
30 moms liked this
Don't forget to teach him not to rob a store, charge an officer, assault an officer, carry a realistic looking gun and disobey an officer.

Quoting Freespirit28: Yeah I need to raise my little thug to know who the system is truly for because it's not for him. Baby just make sure you never make eye contact, speak, wear a sweat shirt, be out late at night, walk in a group, question your civil rights, and always reply yes massa, maybe than you'll survive to one day have a family of your own.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)