• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

buying a house usda

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
Ok so we have been renting a house now for 8 months at 750 a month we are barely scrapping by.
Well the house is up for sale and the guy said he'd give us first shot at buying. So we are trying a usda loan.

We had a down payment but out son needed surgry so there that went. It's the purpose of the usda.

Well I keep sending in th docs bank statements monthly and pay checks bi weekly well every time I send in a doc. I then call and they review and by that time they are needing the next set of papers to Continue. We just had to do an extension for the closing date. Any advise? This will be out first house.

My identity was stolen when I was 15 and my credit has been ruined ever since I'm 23 now.

Our landlord said if we don't close by the 1st of the year we need to be out by then. The only rentals here are 950 a month and that's just not doable for us. Especially since we have all our money tired up in earnest to him. Even though at paying rent he should know we're serious about buying. We Gabe him the go ahead and contact the morgage company too.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 25, 2014 at 12:11 AM
Is a realtor helping you? It shouldn't take this long. We process USDA loans pretty quickly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2014 at 12:33 AM
No we don't have a realtor. And it's at the point where If we don't hurry well literally be homeless. The house were looking at is literally the only 3 bedroom in the county under 100 grand.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)