Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plus Size Strip Club?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:20 AM
  • 62 Replies
Ask your hubby/boyfriend/Significant other, if they'd go to a plus size strip club. 

Let your imaginations run wild with the size of the woman, from just extra curvy to obese.
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raczac
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:22 AM
2 moms liked this
Mine would don't have to ask him. He is attracted to bigger women.
Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:22 AM
5 moms liked this

Mine has no interest in regular strip clubs so I doubt he'd be interested in that either.

PeppermintyTea
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
He's out of the country so I can't ask him. I know he's more attracted to women with athletic/petite body types, but he might go just to go I have no idea. The topic has never come up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
"I feel like...at some point a person can get so big they just look awkward... And I'd probably be afraid of them breaking the pole, so it depends on how big
kbornman21
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:24 AM
I just literally LOL'd. That's about the same response my boyfriend gave me. Haha. Rub some chicken grease on them?

Quoting Anonymous 1: "I feel like...at some point a person can get so big they just look awkward... And I'd probably be afraid of them breaking the pole, so it depends on how big
AppleJaxx
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:25 AM
2 moms liked this
Mine said " well you're plus size and I like you but I don't like strip clubs in general. If I were to go I'd just be careful of who I asked for a lap dance from, I dont want to accidently have a 600lb woman sit on me, my dick might break"

Lmao in his defense, he's half asleep
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this
No, he doesn't like big women.
blue.butterfly
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:26 AM

Lol! Funny! 

Quoting AppleJaxx: Mine said " well you're plus size and I like you but I don't like strip clubs in general. If I were to go I'd just be careful of who I asked for a lap dance from, I dont want to accidently have a 600lb woman sit on me, my dick might break" Lmao in his defense, he's half asleep

kbornman21
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:26 AM
LOL!

Quoting AppleJaxx: Mine said " well you're plus size and I like you but I don't like strip clubs in general. If I were to go I'd just be careful of who I asked for a lap dance from, I dont want to accidently have a 600lb woman sit on me, my dick might break"

Lmao in his defense, he's half asleep
slb235
by Grammar Police on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:27 AM
Ugh, gross.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)