Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

boyfriend wont have sex anymore

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:22 AM
  • 31 Replies
Im 40 and enjoy sex occasionally. My boyfriend of 2 yrs went from 2 hrs a day everyday and into it all. Now we go months he puts in no effort says im selfish cause he claims he has a knot in lower abdomen thats growing and it hurts pushing on the knot during sex. How in 2 yrs do u go from 2 hrs no holds bar to never and always a excuse. He can go all day no problems i mrntuon sex some reason we cant and its frustrating i have needs he wont try helping out and when we did have sex he gets hard quicj but says after im done he gets cramps. I think hes lying and my weight and wont admit. I neef sex occasonalky i dont kniw if real medical problems he wont go dr or cheating on me i get off he quits like dont bother hin i cant get if its not me or is he cheating he says its him but i need that bond.when he dont try makes me feel its me. Im ready go cheat hes to cant take care or even try. He says its a hard knot in lowerandome and every podisition pushes inti me hurts him. I neef help dont wanna cheat if hes got pronlem but think hes lying and getying his just dont want me.

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry, I don't speak gibbersh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:24 AM

A knot? Sounds like a hernia. He needs to get that checked and soon. 

Donna.June
by Pigpen on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:24 AM
Um....
Amybelle
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:25 AM

so you took a picture of the girl he left you for & decided to make a troll account........got it

slb235
by Grammar Police on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:26 AM
Selfish much?
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:26 AM
What? This was hard to follow...
SpiritFortress
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:27 AM

If he has a hernia, he needs to get in and have that looked at and taken care of. If he won't and he won't unleash his beast and give you some, instead of cheating, just leave him and find sexy time elsewhere. 

mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:27 AM
What did I miss ?

Quoting Amybelle:

so you took a picture of the girl he left you for & decided to make a troll account........got iit

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:27 AM
Spell check is your friend :)
frustratedgf
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:28 AM
He starts every night he is to tired has leg cramp hernia or tumor is bigger snd it hurts to bad. Im frustrated but dont wanba cheat whike he works out of towm although i may never have sex since he wont see a dr
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)