Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Arrested for being naked in his own home

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:44 AM
That's crazy. That woman should have been arrested for being a peeping Tom if anything.
MrsCountryMama
by Beth on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow that's crazy. If I were him I would go after that lady for trespassing or peeping in his window. She was clearly cutting through his yard and shouldn't have been there.
mommasnail
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:51 AM

That is just ridiculous. The man was in his own home, not flopping his junk around outside. If anything she should have been in trouble for looking in his windows. Honestly use some sense. He's in his home, you're cutting through his yard. If you see into his windows, maybe you should stop looking in?!

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this
WTF? That's just absurd. A person is allowed to be naked in the privacy of their own home.
TheSilence
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:58 AM
I would sue the woman for trespass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:03 AM
Well, I guess we are not allowed to be naked in our own home anymore. Doesnt shock me! My father was arrested for standing on his own front porch with a beer in his hand. He was inside the house and the cop knocked on the door and my dad opened the door with a beer in his hand and the cop said sir I need you to step outside and so my dad did what he was old and he was arrested for drinking in public! Reason cops where there is because my dads neighbors dislike him and called saying he was playing music too loud in his backyard. So you can go to a bar and drink and walk to yor car and not be arrested but you can step foot on your own property and be arrested for drinking in public! So now you can't be naked in your own home! if I were him I would press charges for Her being a peeping Tom!
Bubelah
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:11 AM

This happened in 2009. He was aquitted in 2010.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:13 AM
Wtf. I walk around naked all the time when it is just me. Wow
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:18 AM
Crazy. He was acquitted though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:19 AM
So, the man was standing naked in his own home when a woman and child cut through his property and he was arrested?

It's such bullshit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)