Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love my inlaws...but sometimes I have to SMH at them

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

Hubbys grandfather is a rocket scientest.  He makes amazing money and is very generous.  The first year DH and I were DATING...they gave me $500 for my birthday.  I was in shock.  The grandkids get money every year.  Usually $250 per kid for birthday and $250 for Christmas. 

My FIL lives with his parents.  He cheated on my MIL and moved in with his parents at the age of 57.  He doesn't work.  He has nothing.  He has an engineering degree.  He worked for Boeing for a long time and quit when he got divorced.

Sooo...DH got a call from his grandmother yesterday asking us to take his dad in.  They were tired of him.  She even said she would pay us rent for him.

Why not just put him in an apartment?  Make him get a job?  Quit being enabling.  We don't have room for him here.  We have three kids in a three bedroom house.  And....this guy has a string of girlfriends I don't want around my kids.

Sometimes I just want to go shake him.  My SIL was wearing a nice sweater, black slacks, and boots and he told her she looked like she was gonna work the corner...

So...anyway...that is my post for the day.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)