Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i hate stoner tantrums!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Ok so im sick and tired of my dh having stoner tantrums. I dont smoke . So for those that do clue me in.
Dh smokes weed twice a day once in the morning once at night.well today he misplaced half a blunt and proceeded to be a sullen asshole all the way to work.
thBut thats not the problem. The problem is he throws adult tantrums if he runs out , loses a blunt , or i wash his damn weed by mistake. I dont get it why do i get treated with distain when hes not high ,loses his stuff or i get down right crused out over it. Is it that big of a deal. I sew no use in the drug but he totally freaks about it. The other day he was going to even drive our half broken car with no plates to get it. Even tho that car can not be driven legally(its old we have two).who goes that far to not give a shit they will be stopped and searched (weed smells strong ) . I'm thinking of leaving . Someone clue me in is this normal?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Missdameanor
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:09 AM
Maybe that's just his personality, weed or no weed. I know lots of people who smoke and don't act like that. Sounds like he needs some impulse control =(
fairymaid23
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:13 AM
Yea thats more a personality trait. I live in Colorado soits legal here n I kno alot of stoners n only one kinda acts like ur describing but she behaves this way in ephemeral life not just with weed. All the other stoners would b sad they lost some shit but we all have designated spots n containers for our stashed so it really does eliminate losing stuff
katyusha42
by Metal Kitty on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:14 AM
I know lots of people who smoke who are able to be responsible and mature and who don't fly off the handle when they're out.

If he lose his smoke often enough for it to be an issue he doesn't sound very responsible. I have no problem with people who partake in cannabis however it is extremely irresponsible to not keep track of your pot. Your kid could find it and take it to school or any number of bad things could happen.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:16 AM

He sounds like a petulant child...It's not the weed. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:19 AM
Maybe he has some other issues and the weed helps calm him down. My SO is kind of like that but he has anxiety. He doesn't act like that. Makes me think he has underlying problems and self medicated with weed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)