Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did you know...the walking dead related

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
They have wind up toys?? Seriously? So cute and Target cartwheel has 20% of them.right now. Such a cute stocking stuffer!!!
Had to share. 😊
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:11 AM
Bump for fans.
3lilindians
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:12 AM

if you have a Hot Topic around they have some really cool TWD stuff there too. 

Leissaintexas
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:15 AM
Wish I'd know that before I finished my shopping!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:15 AM
I will have to check it out. I don't want a bunch of junk around the house but it would be cute to get dh a couple things for his stocking. Thanks for the tip. :)

Quoting 3lilindians:

3lilindians
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:19 AM

They might be a little more at Hot Topic than at Target, I can't remember the price range of when I saw them, but I'm sure you can look it up online to get an idea, and oh boy do I know what you mean about having all the little stuff around, it drives me NUTS lol 

Quoting Anonymous 1: I will have to check it out. I don't want a bunch of junk around the house but it would be cute to get dh a couple things for his stocking. Thanks for the tip. :)
Quoting 3lilindians:

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:21 AM
I have tons in my office! I'll take a pic of them and post it in a sec... I am a huge fan lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:23 AM
Ooh please do! I can't believe I have never seen these lol.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo: I have tons in my office! I'll take a pic of them and post it in a sec... I am a huge fan lol!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:25 AM
I think at Target they are 12.99 so with 20% off that's about $10.40 give or take right? Lol math is not kind to me.

Quoting 3lilindians:

They might be a little more at Hot Topic than at Target, I can't remember the price range of when I saw them, but I'm sure you can look it up online to get an idea, and oh boy do I know what you mean about having all the little stuff around, it drives me NUTS lol 

Quoting Anonymous 1: I will have to check it out. I don't want a bunch of junk around the house but it would be cute to get dh a couple things for his stocking. Thanks for the tip. :)

Quoting 3lilindians:

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:28 AM

They aren't the ones target has. These are made by Funko POP! I love them. Walmart, Barnes and Nobles, and Amazon.com has tons. Right now Amazon.com has a bunch of them super cheap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this

This is my little walking dead wall. I have other things like a desk calendar and stuff, but I can't tell you how many times that wall has brought conversation when someone new comes in my office. It's hilarious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)