Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone's man suffer from ED?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
We have kind of a unique story as my DH suffered some pretty severe, life altering complications from his vasectomy. We sought treatment for him across the nation and he still lives in daily pain from it. But he never had any erection issues.

He just turned 32 and the last few months he's been having ED issues that seem to be getting worse. We have an appt with his doc to get an exam and some blood tests done, as we suspect his testosterone is low. I'm sure this must be related to his past issues. Rightfully, he's completely freaking out and has become super mopey, depressed, anxious, and not sleeping. I'm trying to be super supportive and positive and he's almost upset at me for not being upset with him. I told him mentally he's making himself worse and that we need to see what his lab results show. So for now I've started him on some vitamins and minerals for male health and that help regulate hormones.

He thinks he is the only man out there suffering from such an issue. He told me he'd rather lose a leg than deal with this....any advice for me? Has or does your man deal with ED?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Yes, my husband was 20 years older than I and he suffered for two years with ED.  I tried, but I just needed a sexual relationship.  I was horny all the time, and he just couldn't satisfy my desires.  I was just climbing the walls wanting sex.  He was trying, but just couldn't keep an erection.

Chandra314
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Bump for you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)