Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband saved some lives

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:06 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

Well my husband was out at one of his oil Wells and when he came out of the well house there were 5 cats surrounding his truck. Real friendly and he fed them his sardines...then accidentally ran over one when he was backing up, felt bad. :( so the next day only one was there and he put it in his truck and brought it home, said he didn't want it to freeze, been minus at night lately. Poor thing was skin and bones and damn it was wanting to eat everything in sight. Then days later (yesterday) the black one was there and he brought it home. The siblings recognized each other and are both napping on my lap...but the black one is going to the pound. Hub wants both gone but me and the kids are attached to the Torti so yeah xD he said he will bring the others home if they are still out there. We think someone just dumped the lot out in the field and they have been living in hay bales.
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bcoll
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Sweet.
My son saved two lives once, but they were only humans. Lol
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:08 PM
And these little guys haven't stopped purring since. I think they appreciate some food and a warm place to sleep. So cute...but my other two cats are pissed.
ladybugrooke
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:08 PM
Awe, poor furries.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:08 PM
That was really sweet of him.
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:08 PM
Only lol. Good for him though

Quoting bcoll: Sweet.
My son saved two lives once, but they were only humans. Lol
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Yeah he is one of those brat men but he is a softy when it comes to animals.

Quoting Danesmommy1: That was really sweet of him.
Jabojoe
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:13 PM
I ran over a stray cat in my yard once. Felt terrible so I know where he's coming from. We have a large feral cat colony where I live. The animal group does trap, neuter, and release and several residents, including us, have made homemade cat shelters for the strays. Glad he was able to pick them up and they were tame. Most of the ones here don't let people get near them
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:08 PM
Yeah I just took the black one to the pound earlier, I'm sure he will find his forever home. Still need a name for the torti

Quoting Jabojoe: I ran over a stray cat in my yard once. Felt terrible so I know where he's coming from. We have a large feral cat colony where I live. The animal group does trap, neuter, and release and several residents, including us, have made homemade cat shelters for the strays. Glad he was able to pick them up and they were tame. Most of the ones here don't let people get near them
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Mobile Photo

Just went to the pound. He is so handsome I am sure he will get picked fast. At least I hope. Hate our humane society was shut down
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:12 PM

From my understanding black cats are hard to find homes for. :(

Quoting Crymsm:

Mobile Photo

Just went to the pound. He is so handsome I am sure he will get picked fast. At least I hope. Hate our humane society was shut down

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)