Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTH is wrong with me??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
So there have been 3 separate occurrences where it felt like the devil was standing in my room/over my bed and taunting me and scaring me. It's awful. Very, very real and terrifying. Now recently I've been having reoccurring nightmares of an evil man or dark entity trying to get to me and I have to run away before he possesses me. The last nightmare was last week and I was running back and forth in my house trying to hide and having to lock doors over and over that kept getting unlocked. I'm now afraid to close my eyes to sleep. I have to sleep with the lamp on if dh isn't in bed with me. I just want it to end :(
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Popsicle_Feet
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:12 PM

I have had "demon like" dreams before. It is scary, but I was at someones home, once I left I was fine. Good luck to you :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Get some sage and smudge your house or get a priest to bless it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:13 PM
2 moms liked this
Time to get evaluated by a mental health professional.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:14 PM
I think it's me and not the house, because the 3 "visits" (or feelings of) happened at three different homes.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Get some sage and smudge your house or get a priest to bless it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

It's definitely you.  Try seeing a psychologist for that.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I think it's me and not the house, because the 3 "visits" (or feelings of) happened at three different homes.
Quoting Anonymous 2: Get some sage and smudge your house or get a priest to bless it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:17 PM
What will they do? Just pump me full of meds. I don't want that. :(

Quoting Anonymous 4:

It's definitely you.  Try seeing a psychologist for that.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I think it's me and not the house, because the 3 "visits" (or feelings of) happened at three different homes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Don't over think it. It's more than likely stress. I go through times of very scary dreams. The same dreams over and over..do what it takes to relax your mind..even sleeping with the light on.
cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Get off of the drugs?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Thanks. I'd love to think nothing's wrong with me. I hope the nonsense is over with.

Quoting Anonymous 5: Don't over think it. It's more than likely stress. I go through times of very scary dreams. The same dreams over and over..do what it takes to relax your mind..even sleeping with the light on.
ColesMommy63005
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:25 PM
Have an exorcism performed?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)