Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting a new tattoo...today is the day....pic added..=)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

If your gonna bash me for getting a new tattoo then back right out of the post. 

My husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I said I would think about it and I knew I wanted another tattoo. I told him I want my next tattoo. He said really and I said yes. He said ok. I did my research and found what I liked which was a owl sitting on a branch. I figured I wanted it on my ankle and the tattoo can wrap around my ankle. I also wanted to add in something for my kids and I decided ladybugs in their birthstone colors ( pink for Octorber since opal would be hard to do as a color and red for July) I also picked a cheery blossom branch for the owl to be sitting on. I took the owl pic to the tattoo shop near me and I talked to the owner of the shop and she is drawing up the tattoo for me and will let me know when the drawing is done. I can't wait to have it done.  

Anyone else with a ankle tattoo what was your experience like having the tattoo done? I have 4 right now and I know it is going to be painful so I am prepared for the pain. 

Today at 10:30 I am getting.my tattoo done...I can't wait...=)

it took the lady 2 1/2 hours to do this tattoo. I love the colors. I love the tattoo. It did hurt obviously but worse in certain areas. This is the biggest tattoo I have had so far.=)

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:27 PM

I haven't had one on my ankle, but thats one of the places I would want one. Good luck.

FictionFan
by Elle on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:28 PM
Sounds cute. Share pics later.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:56 PM
My tattoo has been drawn up. The lady wouldn't let me get a pic of it or I would share it. She said she doesn't allow people to take pics of her drawings. I love what she drew up. The owl is cute, she put the 2 ladybugs in and she put them on a cherry blossom branch. The only thing is she couldn't shrink it enough to fit my ankle so I am having it put on my thigh. I have an appointment on the 18th to have it done. I can't wait. I will post a pic when it is done.
MrsCountryMama
by Beth on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:59 PM
That sounds really nice I love the lady bug idea.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Bump

Sounds cute
AvantGardener
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:01 PM

I have one on the top of my ankle but tattoos don't bother me in general so I'm the wrong person to ask.

FoxForceFive
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Ankle was one of the least painful for me. Your idea sounds cute! Post pics when you get it done.
momof2girls89
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:02 PM
I think that sounds like a cool tattoo :-). I have one wrapping around my whole ankle. Its a very bony area, therefore one of the most painful, but bearable. The only other tattoo I have that was more painful is in my inner arm right near my armpit. Now THAT was painful lol. Just go to your happy place lol. You'll be fine. I wish I could afford a new tattoo right now lol.
momof2girls89
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:04 PM
Well then disregard my last comment lol. I don't have one on my thigh yet, but that's the next place I'm getting one. Good luck! Be sure to post pics when you're done :-).

Quoting Anonymous 1: My tattoo has been drawn up. The lady wouldn't let me get a pic of it or I would share it. She said she doesn't allow people to take pics of her drawings. I love what she drew up. The owl is cute, she put the 2 ladybugs in and she put them on a cherry blossom branch. The only thing is she couldn't shrink it enough to fit my ankle so I am having it put on my thigh. I have an appointment on the 18th to have it done. I can't wait. I will post a pic when it is done.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)