Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have we all agreed now that we have no rights and police are in complete control of us?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 138 Replies
4 moms liked this

Because that didn't used to be the case...

We used to treasure our rights.

We used to know that police couldn't even try to arrest you without a reason.

We used to know that running away wasn't enough of a reason for police to shoot you.

We used to know that arguing with a police officer was not a crime punishable by death.

We used to know we had rights...

Now we all just agree that a police officer is in complete control of you from the moment they look at you.

Sad.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:56 PM
14 moms liked this
No, we just agree you shouldn't be a combative dumb ass.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:57 PM
Lol no.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:58 PM
2 moms liked this

I kind of agree. We've given police so much more power over the years.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:58 PM
3 moms liked this
Not sure about that. Seems most agree that if a cop uses force or kills someone it's automatically racist or unjust in some way. I feel bad for these officers that risk their lives every day and we treat them like garbage.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:59 PM
6 moms liked this

Quoting Danesmommy1: No, we just agree you shouldn't be a combative dumb ass.

If asking police to leave you alone because you've done nothing wrong is being a combative dumbass that deserves death, we have become a destroyed state if we value our citizen's rights.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:00 PM
It's become a police state I agree.
Jinx-Troublex3
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:00 PM
5 moms liked this

People also used to respect the police and NOT run from them for no reason and NOT argue with them just to be an asshat.

I have friends in ALL races and NONE of them have had issues with the poloce because they do't go out of their way to provoke the officers.

If you poke a bear... expect to get the claw!

wymama610
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:00 PM
2 moms liked this
No. I have never experienced anything bad with a police officer, other than getting a speeding ticket or two.

I think people that live like animals, gang bang, and are proven criminals get shot when they become combative with police. If you don't like a police presence, demand better from your community. The only cops I see in my neighborhood ever, are the ones who live here.
-spork2.0-
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:01 PM
If you have nothing to hide, I see no reason not to hand over your ID so they can run you. *shrugs*

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Danesmommy1: No, we just agree you shouldn't be a combative dumb ass.

If asking police to leave you alone because you've done nothing wrong is being a combative dumbass that deserves death, we have become a destroyed state if we value our citizen's rights.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissRN
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:01 PM
4 moms liked this
I think that there are a lot of high profile cases being lumped together and they are all extremely different from one another. The ignorant statements that I've read are astounding.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)