Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get educated! The real reason for the season

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:11 PM
  • 67 Replies
1 mom liked this

Just thought you should know :)

Happy holidays!

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lukesmom2002
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:12 PM
2 moms liked this

The real reason for my holiday season is family. Will be different for everyone.

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:13 PM
Exactly for us too!

And to spoil our kids!!

Quoting lukesmom2002:

The real reason for my holiday season is family. Will be different for everyone.

lapcounter
by Race Mom on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:15 PM
Agreed

Quoting lukesmom2002:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tapies2324
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't care about all that. The new reason for the season is this man sent from god to save my soul. He spoke of peace and love and how we should forgive and spread Gods love for us to one another. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:16 PM
2 moms liked this

Don't forget...Saturnalia was a week of sexual deviance and naked caroling as well!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:17 PM
4 moms liked this

Not this again.

People already KNOW this.

I celebrate CHRISTMAS, to celebrate the birth of the Christ.  I do not celebrate Saturnalia, or Yule, or Hannukah, or Ramadan, or Kwanzaa. I celebrate Christmas.

Honestly, celebrate whatever you want, however you want....but quit bitching about why/how other people celebrate their CHRISTMAS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

You're just as annoying as Christians when you say there has to be a specific reason or thing to celebrate,  I celebrate my family and the time we get to spend together.  I don't care about your reason for celebrating or anyone elses!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Exactly. Do whatever you want, I'll do whatever I want. I won't try to ruin your holiday, you don't try to ruin mine. The world would be so much nicer if people just minded their own business and stopped getting upset if someone does something different.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Not this again.

People already KNOW this.

I celebrate CHRISTMAS, to celebrate the birth of the Christ.  I do not celebrate Saturnalia, or Yule, or Hannukah, or Ramadan, or Kwanzaa. I celebrate Christmas.

Honestly, celebrate whatever you want, however you want....but quit bitching about why/how other people celebrate their CHRISTMAS.

Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:20 PM

Sad....

You get so offeded if Christians post anything about the "reason for the season" but then you post this....

Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Question though - 

Do pagans think they get the rights to trees, nature, and valuing the positions of stars?

Do they think they were the first ones?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)