Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well.....teacher told her to man up

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

2 weeks ago my dd switched into weight training, right off the bat the boys started bugging her and one shoved her, the teacher told her "if you want to be with the boys, act like one" so today when a boy was bugging her again she got in his face and told him to back off. he swung at her and she knocked him out......thing is, she went to the principal about it and he told her to deal with it because she wanted to be in that class, so when i got called into the school for this i pointed it out to him, dd isnt getting in trouble. i dont condone violence but it was a last resort

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:57 PM
I don't blame you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Good Lord. My weights trainer in high school was a hard ass, but that's totally inappropriate. I know even he wouldn't put up with that. Nobody should be hitting or shoving anyone.
Medic32
by Go PREDS! on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:58 PM
I don't blame her one bit. I won't let my kids hit first, but they are also not going to be bullied.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:59 PM

I don't blame you one bit.  I would have told my DD the same

mamalynnsmith
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:02 PM
I bet those boys will leave her alone now.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:03 PM

mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:05 PM

My oldest (9) is a Black Belt and if she couldn't get it handled any other way, she would knock someone on their behind. I don't condone violence, but we have told her that if it is absolutely necessary to use what she knows. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

treysmama06
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Well its a weight class not a boxing class but since she was told to deal with it...then that's exactly what she needs to do!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)