Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i raised my kids wrong

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
2 moms liked this

because all but one is gay, 5 boys all gay, my dd is not. i was told today while leaving a restaurant with all of my kids and their so's that i should have raised them better and they wouldnt have turned out this way.....if accepting them no matter what is wrong, then i will gladly be wrong, my kids are happy, and healthy members of society, just because they are gay doesnt mean anything. their lives dont effect you in any way shape or form unless you peek in their windows, then you hae issues

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:06 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

While I don't believe you did anything "wrong," I do find it odd that all 5 of your son's are gay.  That has to be pretty unusual.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:10 PM

i dont think so *shrugs*

Quoting Anonymous 2:

While I don't believe you did anything "wrong," I do find it odd that all 5 of your son's are gay.  That has to be pretty unusual.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:10 PM
There's got to be something genetic.
Frances0923
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Nothing wrong. I know 3 brothers that are gay. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:12 PM
I swear there is a genetic link. People might not wanna admit it but there is.

I have a friend who's gay, so is his brother. They have no other siblings.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

kmeow
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:13 PM
My aunt's best friend is gay, and so are his two brothers. Some families are just like that.
susannah2000
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:14 PM

It is genetic.

fallingstars13
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Well there is a link that the more boys you have the likely hood of one or more being gay, this is due to the extra estrogen being relished during the pregnancy to prevent the body from attacking the male baby. For ever male you have more estrogen is relished during each pregnancy, so number four had the most dose of it then number one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Why do some people it want to admit a genetic link? I never heard that a genetic link was controversial.

Quoting Anonymous 4: I swear there is a genetic link. People might not wanna admit it but there is.

I have a friend who's gay, so is his brother. They have no other siblings.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)