Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This kid TRASHED my dds room

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies

My dd is 11. My friends dd is 10.  The school called for friends dd.  My friend was at the hospital getting checked out from a car accident so I went to go get the kid and took her home.  Took the rest of the day off.  I walked her into dd's room and told her to lay down on the bottom bunk.  She said she had a headache. 

While she was laying down I went to the restroom and then sat in the dining room to do some work I brought home. I heard some movement but thought maybe she was getting a book or something.  About an hour later I walk in...DDs room is TRASHED.  Clothes everywhere, books all over, beads everywhere....just trashed.

I told her she had to clean it...so now of course her head is pounding again.  DD isn't a neat nick...but she keeps her room fairly clean.  Not sure why this child trashed it.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:15 PM
She was being curious and nosey
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:16 PM

Quoting Anonymous 2: She was being curious and nosey

Sorry.  This is a lot more than that.  DDs dresser is empty, her book shelf is empty, her craft box is empty, and her closet rails are empty.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Her "headache" can wait until  AFTER the room is put exactly the way it was when she first went in....smdh

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:19 PM
3 moms liked this
I would not have waited an hour to see what she was doing. Sorry.
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:19 PM

is she cleaning it up? if not, i would make it VERY clear to her that is NEVER EVER EVER invited to your house again. and make sure to tell your friend what she did and explain that you're unable to assist in picking up her kid for anymore.

gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Tell her tough tits, start cleaning.
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:20 PM
3 moms liked this

she's 10, not 4. that age should be perfectly capable of entertaining themselves without acting like a tornado for an hour.

Quoting vegaswife2011: I would not have waited an hour to see what she was doing. Sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Quoting mojogirl:

is she cleaning it up? if not, i would make it VERY clear to her that is NEVER EVER EVER invited to your house again. and make sure to tell your friend what she did and explain that you're unable to assist in picking up her kid for anymore.

I took a picture of the room and texted it to her mom. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:21 PM

This. I'd just tell her flat out to clean the room or she's not welcome back ever again. What a brat.

Quoting mojogirl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Quoting vegaswife2011: I would not have waited an hour to see what she was doing. Sorry.

She is 10.  And was supposed to be laying down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)