Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EBT tomorrow?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies

Yes its to catch your attention. I am going grocery shopping tomorrow, but I want to come up with a meal plan for at least a week. What do you ladies have planned for dinner for the next week? I don't have to make breakfast or lunch, just dinner. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmeow
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:27 PM
Chicken and dumplings, sweet and sour chicken with broccoli and rice, pizza (homemade, chicken and spinach), chicken tacos, and chicken Alfredo. Can you tell I have a ton of chicken to use? lol
crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:28 PM
I need to shop too. I haven't planed meals yet
momasaurus420
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:29 PM
I don't go skit saying okay Tuesday is taco night, Friday is pizza blah blah. I think of 5-7 meals...one or two of those are my go-to-lazy-night meals, something quick and easy. So Sunday May be roast, Monday or Tuesday May be chicken with left over mashed potatoes from roast night, weds can be spaghetti etc. One lazy night could be left overs (but in bulk is cheaper...cooking in bulk means iget a night off lol).
this mask plan works great especially when you buy produce. You know what your going to use and you don't over buy and dune ends up going bad.
corpswife523
by Krystal on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:30 PM
I don't plan weekly lol I plan daily.

Bump for you
cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:30 PM

I have no clue yet, maybe tacos one day.

iwasbillpardy
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:30 PM
Chef salad
Turkey portabello burgers
Pot roast
Beef stew (made with leftover pot roast)
Turkey ratatouille pot pie
Mock stroganoff over rice
Baked jalepeno popper chicken
momasaurus420
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:30 PM
Excuse the typos. My phone is against me lately

Quoting momasaurus420: I don't go skit saying okay Tuesday is taco night, Friday is pizza blah blah. I think of 5-7 meals...one or two of those are my go-to-lazy-night meals, something quick and easy. So Sunday May be roast, Monday or Tuesday May be chicken with left over mashed potatoes from roast night, weds can be spaghetti etc. One lazy night could be left overs (but in bulk is cheaper...cooking in bulk means iget a night off lol).
this mask plan works great especially when you buy produce. You know what your going to use and you don't over buy and dune ends up going bad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:32 PM

I will be shopping on Saturday.

VibeRant
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:32 PM

I don't have the meals planned other than anything but turkey.

ladyvamp5489
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:33 PM

Tacos, spaghetti, chicken enchiladas, meatloaf,  fajitas, and lasagna

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)