Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who the he** needs to steel from an 11 yrar old

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
My niece has been saving her allowance, birthday money and all other money she gets for months to have enouf money for a laptop for her school work so she can save it on her own laptop without having to use a thumbdrive all the time she had almost $200 saved up and she had it in her piggy bank... The sad part is we suspect a family member took it. Why of all people did it have to be her she is a good kid she is on the honor roll and when we went to visit (my dh is in the AF) we wanted her to skip school and she cried that her perfect attendance would be gone lol so we didn't make her skip lol but seriously hope desperate do you have to be!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MooseMomma
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:01 PM
We just recently discovered that all of the paper money (approx $80) is missing from our two year old's piggy bank. And again- had to be family or close friend that took it.
fallingstars13
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:05 PM

People are assholes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:06 PM

*steal

*enough

That really sucks, sorry.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:07 PM

An asshole..............that is who...smdh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:10 PM
Wow. You people have shitty family and friends :( so sorry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:10 PM
Wow that's horrible ink which is worse... Everyone knew what she was saving for to

Quoting MooseMomma: We just recently discovered that all of the paper money (approx $80) is missing from our two year old's piggy bank. And again- had to be family or close friend that took it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk. Still getting the hang of this tablet thing I bought this so I can have my laptop whipped clean and give it to her for Christmas and mine is a 300 laptop its not the most expensive one but I can't afford a new one right now

Quoting Anonymous 1: Wow that's horrible ink which is worse... Everyone knew what she was saving for to

Quoting MooseMomma: We just recently discovered that all of the paper money (approx $80) is missing from our two year old's piggy bank. And again- had to be family or close friend that took it.
TLC4theworld
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:13 PM
I would just make her an bank account. That is what we did with our 4 girls. We have had some one going through our girls piggy banks. The sad part is we keep the. In our room and that means some one has invaded my personal space that doesn't belong their.
BonnieRay
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Some people are despicable.

My friend's BIL took money, an iPad, and a gold necklace from her oldest daughter. She was 14 at the time and had paid for half of the iPad and the whole cost of the necklace with money she earned babysitting.
Corkie-
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)