Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh no! I made her make her lunch?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 82 Replies
I met my bfs kids last night, I made tacos and some refried beans and rice, bf told me they like tacos so why not? Well this morning his dd (13) asked me to make her some tacos to take to school, I told her I'd show her how to fry the shells but I wasn't going to make her lunch. So she was excited about making her own food and I guess posted a picture on twitter saying "met dad's new gf, and she taught me how to make her tacos!". Well her mom saw it and called bf telling him his "whore" needs to stay away from her kids and that he should be making the kids lunches......sorry but I knew how to smoke ribs when I was 13, if they want to kids should learn to cook.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Bump
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:20 PM

My DD makes her lunches for school and she is 8 years old. Both of my kids can cook simple meals and they are 8 & 9 years old. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:22 PM
Yeah bfs ex thinks kids don't need to learn and they'll magically pick it up when they move out

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

My DD makes her lunches for school and she is 8 years old. Both of my kids can cook simple meals and they are 8 & 9 years old. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:22 PM
At 13, she needs to be learning to cook. I was cooking dinners for a family of 7 at 13. The mom just has her panties in a bunch because you're not her. Ignore her and keep bonding.
KeepOnTryin
by Melissa on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like BM is way jealous of you!

I know this isn't what you asked advice about, but I have to say it. Are you sure you want such drama in your life? You know this is just the tip of the iceberg with BM, right??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:27 PM
Iv dealt with worse with my ex dh

Quoting KeepOnTryin: Sounds like BM is way jealous of you!

I know this isn't what you asked advice about, but I have to say it. Are you sure you want such drama in your life? You know this is just the tip of the iceberg with BM, right??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

You met the kids and on the same day...stayed the night?  Wow.  Nothing like taking it slow.  The fact that you already have something to bitch about/compare to/brag on, means you arent good for those children.  You will cause turmoil in the kid's hearts, the dad's life and even the mom will feel the tragedy of YOU.   I bet you are one of those people who always has to yell your opinion and anger also...right? 

kewimom
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Unless there is Court Order saying no boyfriends or girlfriends around the kids, she has no say.
To your post, good job, she was excited to learn something. Her mom should be happy. My kids have made their lunch with supervisor since 2nd grade.
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:29 PM

LOL! I can say that it doesn't work that way. My first roommate taught me how to cook because we never cooked at our house. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yeah bfs ex thinks kids don't need to learn and they'll magically pick it up when they move out
Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:29 PM

My 8 year old DS makes his own lunch. Your BF's ex needs to chill out and take some xanax or smoke some week. 

I started cooking when I was 6. I think kids should know too. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)