Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The mailman is taking FOREVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRR!!!! Update its here

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:38 PM
  • 15 Replies
I ordered a nook online on Friday and it's due to come in today via usps and the mailman is taking FOREVVVVERRRR!!!!!! I'm super excited to get my nook and I can't wait to play with it. Why does the mailman take forever when your waiting for something!! Ugh!

ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:38 PM
Lol. It's always like that.
PerfectRelapse
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:40 PM
I'm so impatient! I've been waiting almost a week. I don't wanna wait any longer!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol. It's always like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:42 PM

lmfao I know the feeling. I had a package delivered to my boss'es house. It was due to be delivered  yesterday. I finally had to tell him , if the delivery comes to have him put in the garage. I or his son will take care of it when we come home ( me go to wrk).

I left then  saw the ups truck down the st, doing deliveries. I went back to his house and waited. He finally showed up 15 mintues later. I carried upstairs to the guest room and its hidden in the closet. lol  ( Christmas presnt for dd.

I hope my comment helped the time pass by, enjoy your nook.

PerfectRelapse
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:44 PM
The mailman used to come around 230 then after thanksgiving he got lazy or something and doesn't come until almost 4. It's 345 now and I'm like come on dude!

Quoting Anonymous 2:

lmfao I know the feeling. I had a package delivered to my boss'es house. It was due to be delivered  yesterday. I finally had to tell him , if the delivery comes to have him put in the garage. I or his son will take care of it when we come home ( me go to wrk).

I left then  saw the ups truck down the st, doing deliveries. I went back to his house and waited. He finally showed up 15 mintues later. I carried upstairs to the guest room and its hidden in the closet. lol  ( Christmas presnt for dd.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Damn that mailman, having all kinds of packages to deliver from black Friday weekend.

Quoting PerfectRelapse: The mailman used to come around 230 then after thanksgiving he got lazy or something and doesn't come until almost 4. It's 345 now and I'm like come on dude!
Quoting Anonymous 2:

mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:47 PM

it's the holidays, delivery is taking longer and longer everyday. i had ups make a delivery close to 9 last night.

PerfectRelapse
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:47 PM
He needs a stern talking to lol

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Damn that mailman, having all kinds of packages to deliver from black Friday weekend.

Quoting PerfectRelapse: The mailman used to come around 230 then after thanksgiving he got lazy or something and doesn't come until almost 4. It's 345 now and I'm like come on dude!

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:48 PM

lol

Quoting PerfectRelapse: He needs a stern talking to lol
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

PerfectRelapse
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:49 PM
Don't get me started on the ups guy! He got my address mixed up with another person. I had to hunt down my dhs christmas present

Quoting mojogirl:

it's the holidays, delivery is taking longer and longer everyday. i had ups make a delivery close to 9 last night.

PerfectRelapse
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:02 PM

Mobile Photo

It's the older nook color just like I wanted! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)