Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear A-hole

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
That smashed my car window for a dollar store bag of Christmas craft supplies,

Here are some of the many reasons that I would like to thank you;

1- I was hoping to have a large, unexpected expense right before Christmas.
2- I needed a small dose of reality, popping the secure bubble that I had spent my life living in, and scaring the bejesus out of me.
3- I'm also really grateful that you were a moron, taking the dollar store bag, realizing it was just dollar store stuff and dropping it off on the sidewalk 3 cars down. Karaoke machine left untouched.
4- Since I couldn't reach my parents all night, I called the police, insurance and glass place all by myself. So, thank you for teaching me that I can be independent in a pinch.

And finally, since my parents were super helpful today, you also reminded me that I'm so lucky to have the most amazing, supportive parents in the world.

Seriously, you suck.

Sincerely, me.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:34 PM
? How old are you?
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:34 PM
Merry Christmas! I'm sorry about your car!
WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:35 PM
I don't even leave my cigarettes in plain view because i worry about shit like that. Glad it was the xheap shit.
Medic32
by Go PREDS! on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:36 PM
I seriously hope you are not over the age of 18.
MommaTurbo
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:37 PM

I dont even lock my truck so I'd be SUPER pissed if they broke my window to steal something! Lol! 

Ecoseem
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Funny story (2 actually)

I had borrowed an old beater of a car to drive to work until I saved up enough to buy one after mine had broken down.  Left it unlocked with the keys under the seat.  Wake up the next morning to discover it was stolen (no surprise, right?) but, it had been hotwired, and they stole a backpack with a bible and some scratched cd's in it, and left the car down the road because it had lost the alternator belt on my way home the previous day.

Not 4 months later, I'm driving an old convertible dodge that I paid $500 for, left unlocked but had the keys in the house.  Later that day(I worked nights and was alseep), see that someone has CUT A HOLE IN MY TOP to get who knows what, because there wasn't anything in there.  The doors were unlocked genius!  Thanks a lot!

Quoting MommaTurbo:

I dont even lock my truck so I'd be SUPER pissed if they broke my window to steal something! Lol! 

"Parent" is a verb.

lauren.m
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:38 PM
That sucks.
MommaTurbo
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:11 PM

Goes to show how intelligent the average crook is! lol! 

Quoting Ecoseem:

Funny story (2 actually)

I had borrowed an old beater of a car to drive to work until I saved up enough to buy one after mine had broken down.  Left it unlocked with the keys under the seat.  Wake up the next morning to discover it was stolen (no surprise, right?) but, it had been hotwired, and they stole a backpack with a bible and some scratched cd's in it, and left the car down the road because it had lost the alternator belt on my way home the previous day.

Not 4 months later, I'm driving an old convertible dodge that I paid $500 for, left unlocked but had the keys in the house.  Later that day(I worked nights and was alseep), see that someone has CUT A HOLE IN MY TOP to get who knows what, because there wasn't anything in there.  The doors were unlocked genius!  Thanks a lot!

Quoting MommaTurbo:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)