Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kinda of Christmas shopper are you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
Are you the buy through out the year type? The savings queen where you are constantly on the hunt for the greatest savings on each item? The type who keeps track of every purchase to have even items/prices? Or do you just wing it every year hoping for the best?

If your not listed tell me what kind of shopper you are.

For the record I'm savings gal. I don't ever like paying full price if I can avoid it and bargin hunt!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:17 PM
We wait until about a week before Christmas to do our shopping, that way we get most of it on sale.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:19 PM
I'm a wing it at the last minute girl. Lol! I just bought my first items today on amazon, my shopping cart was about $1200 and now I only need a few tiny things lol. Quick and as painless as possible.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Are you the buy through out the year type? The savings queen where you are constantly on the hunt for the greatest savings on each item? The type who keeps track of every purchase to have even items/prices? Or do you just wing it every year hoping for the best?

If your not listed tell me what kind of shopper you are.

For the record I'm savings gal. I don't ever like paying full price if I can avoid it and bargin hunt!
xredstarsx
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:19 PM
I am a layaway kind of shopper. That way I only need a sitter one time and I get everyone's gifts at once without having to hide stuff.
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:20 PM
The online shopper. I don't like crowds during flu season.
VeggieRunnerMom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Are you the buy through out the year type? yes
The savings queen where you are constantly on the hunt for the greatest savings on each item? yes
The type who keeps track of every purchase to have even items/prices? yes
Or do you just wing it every year hoping for the best? nooooooooo :)

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:21 PM
I wing it every year and it always works out great. No budget, no saving, no planning, lol.
PhantomRose88
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:22 PM
The non-existent kind :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:23 PM
This has been a big problem for us this year in passed years we could shop with the kids but they were too flighty to notice. This year if we even picked something up they were at our heels if we were buying it. Daddy has had a lot of bathroom trips in the last two months. (his cover to go back and get items but them and get them to the car) poor dh. But he's getting lots of exercise!

Quoting xredstarsx: I am a layaway kind of shopper. That way I only need a sitter one time and I get everyone's gifts at once without having to hide stuff.
Hoppers33
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:23 PM
I guess I wing it. I don't bargain hunt and I don't grab things too far in advance because the kids' tastes change so much throughout the year. I just start picking things up here and there at the beginning of December and don't finish until the day before Christmas Eve.
Mudfishzgirl
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:24 PM
I'm a last minute shopper. Every year seems like it goes faster than the last and I have a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit when I feel like I just did this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)