Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Black on black crime!!!

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:39 PM
  • 20 Replies

These are my black kitties!!!! When I took the pictures it couldn't be better. The blue shine is the my Creature and the green shine is Critter. Share your pussies please. I want to see cute kitties!!!

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
karlie2
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:41 PM
Awesome. My kittens play fight all the time.
One is black the other orange. We got them at Halloween.
BobKitten13
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:44 PM

Yea when these 2 run through the house it sounds like the house is coming apart. Its funny to watch the play though. 

Quoting karlie2: Awesome. My kittens play fight all the time. One is black the other orange. We got them at Halloween.

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

BobKitten13
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Is that a Siamese? We have one that looks JUST like that as well. Only the nose on yours is a little longer. Those are too cute though. The first one looks like the perfect cuddle kitty :)

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:55 PM
Yep:) that's our WallE :) the other is Eba

Quoting BobKitten13:

Is that a Siamese? We have one that looks JUST like that as well. Only the nose on yours is a little longer. Those are too cute though. The first one looks like the perfect cuddle kitty :)

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

BobKitten13
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:58 PM

Awww!!!!! Too cute. But you do see that they are wasting away right ;) lol gotta love how plump kitties can be.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: Yep:) that's our WallE :) the other is Eba
Quoting BobKitten13:

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

BobKitten13
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:02 PM

Quoting BobKitten13:

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:03 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Eba has gotten a bit pudgy lol WallE has always been obese. At his last vet visit he was 22lbs :/ I know bad me. But as you can see from these examples he is great for cuddles :)

Quoting BobKitten13:

Awww!!!!! Too cute. But you do see that they are wasting away right ;) lol gotta love how plump kitties can be.

Quoting BobKitten13:

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Awe :)

Quoting BobKitten13:

Quoting BobKitten13:

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

BobKitten13
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:06 PM

That is just too cute!!! Ours, Chinky, is about 17lbs, the black one with the blue eyes is 20 some how. They are too cute. I don't restrict how much they eat, even though I should. 

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Eba has gotten a bit pudgy lol WallE has always been obese. At his last vet visit he was 22lbs :/ I know bad me. But as you can see from these examples he is great for cuddles :)
Quoting BobKitten13:

Quoting BobKitten13:

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)