Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is putting your dirty clothes in the basket so hard

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
No realu? DH can't do it. He complained that it was too far away, ok so I moved it from the bedroom where psycho messy toddler can't get to it to make a mess to right next to the front door, he still can't put it in the laundry I'm sick of having to wander around the freaking apartment just to find his damn dirty clothes.
I've tried just not washing his crap if it's not in the basket, I just get bitched at for not washing it. Even when I tell him why I don't wash it he still doesn't care. It's not like he has long days at work he works 15-20 hours most weeks (he took 3 days off this week because he felt like it)

Today I tried to clean the living room and pick up and find all his dirty clothes, he comes home at 10 am (he went to work at 9) telling me he is done for the day. He then proceeds to bitch about the living room not being clean and ignore the baby and I to play video games so I can't clean the living room or kitchen because he complains about me making too much noise cleaning and the baby trying to play with him.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:04 PM
He's sounds like a douche bag. Sorry.
Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't put up with that shit.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:06 PM

How inconsiderate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:07 PM
Well, he sounds lovely.

But, Anyway, I don't know many men that can find the laundry hamper. I put my husband's where he usually throws his clothes and puts his clothes next to the hamper.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Wow. Sounds like your DH is on another level. Mine has that issue, but not to that extent. I hope it works out. Men can be pigs sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Easiest way to fix it is to hand him a shovel.
Tell him to start digging the hole. Because you are going to kill him.
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Sorry you are with a douchbag. I wouldn't put up with that shit. He'd be doing his own laundry and I would take my kids out for some fun time!
Childofares
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:11 PM

He ignores you, belittles you, refuses to help with the child and you are worried about the laundry basket? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:12 PM
Exactly! Because I put the laundry basket where he puts his dirty clothes, he puts them on the opposite side now I am thinking about painting the thing neon maybe he could find it then.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Well, he sounds lovely.

But, Anyway, I don't know many men that can find the laundry hamper. I put my husband's where he usually throws his clothes and puts his clothes next to the hamper.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:12 PM
The hamper is on dh's side of the bed. He will literally put the dirty clothes on the floor next to the hamper, and then get pissed when he's doesn't have any clean clothes. Sorry dear, the hamper was empty so there was nothing for me to wash!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)