Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

unbearable cramps

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
So I had my daughter back in May, and never had a period because I'm EBF. I spotted a little after I had my tubes tied, but tonight, when I went to lay down in the bed, I started cramping bad. Like those cramps you get after you deliver and start breast feeding (when your uterus contracted after birth)

Am I about to start since now my daughter is eating solids on top of breast?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
HeavenonEarth81
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:40 AM

crap... if this is what i have to look forward to, I quit. LOL. 

Hope you feel better and... ouch... uterus contracts AFTER giving birth? Fuck that, sounds horrible

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:44 AM
Yes, it shrinks! My first she was formula Fed from day 1. But that was 7 years ago so i don't remember cramping badly. With my 2nd, I clotted badly after having him and bled for additional 2 weeks, then it normalized within 2 months but with my daughter I started breast feeding in the hospital and they told me that it helps the uterus shrink quicker but when I got home I didn't know what they meant until I felt it. I was ready to give up. It was like kidney stones... but I popped a ibuprofen and managed for almost 7 months.. but never had any bleeding.. So I don't know what's normal this time around

Quoting HeavenonEarth81:

crap... if this is what i have to look forward to, I quit. LOL. 

Hope you feel better and... ouch... uterus contracts AFTER giving birth? Fuck that, sounds horrible

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)