Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for those who've smoked synthetic marijuana

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:47 AM
  • 26 Replies
Did you feel really paranoid and like your heart WAs pounding REALLY loud?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KyBugsMommy815
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:51 AM

I had someone trick me into smoking that crap because they thought it would be "funny" (Read: they knew how I felt about it and wanted to be a jackass.) Yes, I got paranoid. My hear was pounding, the room started spinning, I remember going to the bathroom to throw up, and then nothing. I woke up in the bathroom with my sister freaking the hell out. She came home from work and found me in the bathroom. I took one hit. People who smoke that shit are stupid. 

firespurity
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:57 AM
That stuff is awful. One of my brother's friends died from a heart arrhythmia associated with that crap. A knew a few others that tried it.. Most of them reported heavy panic attacks that required medical intervention. Those that doesn't seek medical attention all said they couldn't move and felt like they were dying. They all mentioned heart pain, heaviness in the chest, and abnormally fast heart rate.
eadyT
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:58 AM
Synthetic Marijuana is referred to as "spice". It's said to be quite dangerous. Never heard it called synthetic Marijuana.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:00 AM
My brother had 7 back to back, grand mall seizures. Almost died, & was in ICU for 4 days.

All from one hit.
CrickettyBoo
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:04 AM
Shit, man. I knew that crap was poison. I'm so sorry

Quoting Anonymous 1: My brother had 7 back to back, grand mall seizures. Almost died, & was in ICU for 4 days.

All from one hit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrickettyBoo
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:06 AM
I smoked it thinking it was actual marijuana, the natural stuff. I didn't buy it, a "friend" did and from a couple hits I had the worst feeling of "omg, I am going to fucking die RIGHT NOW" ever.

Quoting KyBugsMommy815:

I had someone trick me into smoking that crap because they thought it would be "funny" (Read: they knew how I felt about it and wanted to be a jackass.) Yes, I got paranoid. My hear was pounding, the room started spinning, I remember going to the bathroom to throw up, and then nothing. I woke up in the bathroom with my sister freaking the hell out. She came home from work and found me in the bathroom. I took one hit. People who smoke that shit are stupid. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeslieandBerlyn
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:07 AM
Yea it's a pretty bad trip.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:08 AM
I smoked it once. It was in a blunt and I assumed it was weed. I totally thought my heart was going to explode and I was going to die. I also felt like I couldn't move. I remember crawling up the stairs to my second story apartment. That shit is bad news!

Quoting firespurity: That stuff is awful. One of my brother's friends died from a heart arrhythmia associated with that crap. A knew a few others that tried it.. Most of them reported heavy panic attacks that required medical intervention. Those that doesn't seek medical attention all said they couldn't move and felt like they were dying. They all mentioned heart pain, heaviness in the chest, and abnormally fast heart rate.
KyBugsMommy815
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Yea, it was awful! It took me about 3 hours to start feeling normal again. I still don't know if I had a seizure or what happened after I blacked out. I'm just glad that I threw up before I passed out and not after. To this day, I will only smoke my own stuff.

Quoting CrickettyBoo: I smoked it thinking it was actual marijuana, the natural stuff. I didn't buy it, a "friend" did and from a couple hits I had the worst feeling of "omg, I am going to fucking die RIGHT NOW" ever.
Quoting KyBugsMommy815:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:10 AM
It's a lesson he needed to learn for himself. Yeah. It's bad. And even if you're an MJ regular, this stuff is unpredictable and bad news!

Quoting CrickettyBoo: Shit, man. I knew that crap was poison. I'm so sorry

Quoting Anonymous 1: My brother had 7 back to back, grand mall seizures. Almost died, & was in ICU for 4 days.

All from one hit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)