Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my mother in-law is a b****....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
Sry in advance it is long but tried to make sure all details were included.

So yesterday my kids and sil 2 kids had off school, so mil watched all the kids fir a few hours while sil and I went in to work.
Later that evening my dd 10yrs old (not dh bio child)
Started crying and asked
"Does nana just like yelling at me? " I asked her why.
she said " today Mel (sil daughter 7) fell and scrapped her hand so I told her to go ask nana for a band aid, and nana told her she wasn't bleeding so she didn't need one and B (my DD) needs to stop thinking she knows every fucking thing" then she said mommy she is only nice because you are married to will she doesn't care about me n T (my ds also not dh bio) she always yells at us and treats us different when you're not around. "
I asked what she ment she told me while I was at work mil baked Christmas cookies but only let sil kids help and made ds and dd sit in the living room. ..

So I posted on fb" heartbreaking when u realize your husbands family makes your kids feel less than"

She saw my post and blew my phone up while I was putting my other ds (1yr old with dh) to bed.
so I called her back she imeadiatly became shitty and asked what my post was about so I told her everything dd said and told her that it isn't okay with me that my child feels this way. She proceeded to tell me my daughter is being a sensitive brat and needs to understand that she is just a step grandchild that her son is not her father therefore she doesn't need to treat my oldest 2 equally as she does her grandchildren.
Than called me a bitch for posting on fb and making her look bad.
my car is in the shop til probably next week she was supposed to take my two kids to school since dh leaves for work at 5. Now she isn't said " if my kid thinks she is so mean she can walk to school and freeze she is done with me and my two kids
At that poin I told her if thats how she feels she doesn't need to see me or any of them including her only biological grandson and to have a good night.

Dh thinks even though she is wrong I should try to be the peace keeper since its Christmas instead of canceling all the Christmas plans with his family I told him his family is welcomed however his mother is not and will never be wekcomed in my home again.

UPDATE- so she called dh early this morning ranting and raving and tod him im a bitch and he shouldn't let me n my kids cpme between her and him.
he told her I am hia wife and they are his kids his family and she crossed the line and doesn't blame me for not wanting her around. And she is wrong for taking her anger with me out on the kids... not that it will make a difference.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MooBaaLaLaLa80
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Passive aggresive facebook posts solve nothing. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:14 AM

Been there. Sadly my now exhusband claims to never see the different treatment. People like this make me sick. They are innocent kids and don't deserve that selfish nonsense. Luckily my MIL loves all her grandchildren

Amybelle
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:15 AM

Not to mention it's incredibly immature

Quoting MooBaaLaLaLa80:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:19 AM

Quoting MooBaaLaLaLa80:

WIth a MIL lke this there isn't anything to solve it. Their just selfish and disgusting

RazzleMySpazz
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:19 AM
I think your Facebook post was stupid and tacky. You didn't speak to her, you just spewed your family drama all over social media for the world to see. It makes you look petty and passive aggressive...

But if she is gonna treat two of your children badly just for the sake of feeling genetically superior, than she doesn't need to see your youngest... The other two don't need to grow up seeing that favoritism and the youngest doesn't need to grow thinking it's ok to treat his siblings poorly...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:21 AM
My dh sees it and tried to talk to her but talking to the wall would be easier. She always twist ur words and turns everything around so she can be the victim. Now dh step mom loves and treats all 3 equally.
Don't take it wrong I don't expect her to go above and beyond but I do expect my children not to be treated like they don't matter and they are as good as ur biological grandchildren

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Been there. Sadly my now exhusband claims to never see the different treatment. People like this make me sick. They are innocent kids and don't deserve that selfish nonsense. Luckily my MIL loves all her grandchildren

Amybelle
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:22 AM

How about just NOT acting like an Immature Teen

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting MooBaaLaLaLa80:

WIth a MIL lke this there isn't anything to solve it. Their just selfish and disgusting

TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:23 AM
She'd have gotten way worse directly rather than via Facebook if it had been me.
mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:23 AM
I think your fb post was immature. However, id ban MIL as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this
She's an asshole I agree with you doesn't matter if it's Christmas or not she could go kick rocks!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)