Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What time of day do you shower?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:43 AM
  • 28 Replies
My hubby takes a shower when he gets up in the morning and uses all the hot water. My kids take showers in the evening and use up all the hot water. Lol Between them, I'm having trouble finding time to shower so that it's at least warm. So, I was wondering how other moms with small water heaters work out the shower situation. I hate lukewarm or even cold showers!
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:47 AM
My hot water heater reheats fast. Up to three people can take a shower back to back without running out and I like mine hot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:48 AM
I bathe before work which is now. Dh doesn't work until 9
krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:54 AM
Yeah, me too. My favorite showers are when I get out looking as red and steamed up as a lobster. Those are wonderful and I miss them!

Quoting bleumonster: My hot water heater reheats fast. Up to three people can take a shower back to back without running out and I like mine hot.
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:57 AM
I usually get up early so I'm the first one in the shower anyway but occasionally I will get the kids off to school and then come home and take one if I'm not working that day.

Quoting krazymom2boyz: Yeah, me too. My favorite showers are when I get out looking as red and steamed up as a lobster. Those are wonderful and I miss them!

Quoting bleumonster: My hot water heater reheats fast. Up to three people can take a shower back to back without running out and I like mine hot.
krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:03 AM
Do you get fully dressed when getting them to school? I walk mine to the bus stop and because of the colder temps I have to get dressed.

Quoting bleumonster: I usually get up early so I'm the first one in the shower anyway but occasionally I will get the kids off to school and then come home and take one if I'm not working that day.

Quoting krazymom2boyz: Yeah, me too. My favorite showers are when I get out looking as red and steamed up as a lobster. Those are wonderful and I miss them!

andi_pandi
by Andrea on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Since my kids are away at college and I'm divorced its just me :( so I never run out .. But I would trade all my hot water to have the girls back home sometimes
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:05 AM
I drive them so yes. I might need to go by the store or something. However that doesn't mean i can't get undressed and bathe when I get home lol.

Quoting krazymom2boyz: Do you get fully dressed when getting them to school? I walk mine to the bus stop and because of the colder temps I have to get dressed.

Quoting bleumonster: I usually get up early so I'm the first one in the shower anyway but occasionally I will get the kids off to school and then come home and take one if I'm not working that day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:08 AM

I remember those days, and I don't miss them.  It sucked for showers and laundry too. We just had everyone shower as fast as they could.   We have a tankless water heater that gives us as much hot water as we could ever want.  

BeachTavern
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:31 AM
It varies. Usually at night after the kids go to bed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:36 AM
It depends. If I want my hair to look nice, and down, I shower in the morning, but if I don't care, I shower at night.

Everyone in my house showers every other day, so its a lot easier.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)